Soundpaint Ultra Deep-Sampled (UDS) DX7

cclarry

Ultra Deep-Sampled (UDS) DX7. Every classic program from all the greatest hits - both in their raw state and super-powered with precious vintage analog hardware. This is no ordinary DX7. It is not a simulation or an emulation. This is 100% like the real unit.

$60

https://soundpaint.com/products/uds-green-dx7

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

DEXED is only a 3.25 MB downloads. Just saying...😃

Yep, but Dexed workflow is not very user friendly. It's patch management is a throwback to 80's patch carts. It really needs a dedicated patch librarian. If you own, or have owned a real DX7, you might love it. I downloaded an astronomical number of free patches for Dexed, but found in unmanageable to organize them.

Myself, I prefer the Casio CZ phase distortion synth. It was my first synth and I still have it. And I have two working emulations of it. :)

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Yep, but Dexed workflow is not very user friendly. It's patch management is a throwback to 80's patch carts. It really needs a dedicated patch librarian. If you own, or have owned a real DX7, you might love it. I downloaded an astronomical number of free patches for Dexed, but found in unmanageable to organize them.

Myself, I prefer the Casio CZ phase distortion synth. It was my first synth and I still have it. And I have two working emulations of it. :)

True. My comment was supposed to be a bit cheeky. 

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

It should be renamed to Soundbloat.  The huge disk space has totally turned my off to Soundpaint.

I hate to be the guy, but as much as I like the sound of SoundPaint, sampled synthesizers do have quite an unappealing appetite for drive space.

I totally understand the need for sampled real acoustic instruments, such as orchestras, where physical modeling really isn't there yet, except for some pianos.

For the rest, I'll be sticking with synth models and emulations, exception being Syntronik... :)

• Like 1