iZotope + NI Holiday Giveaway

abacab

Double the Festive Fun

This year, we're thrilled to be able to celebrate the holidays by offering a free giveaway from both iZotope and Native Instruments. Get Native Instruments' Play Series: TWENTY FIVE and iZotope's Trash 2 for FREE, plus enjoy 25% off any Native Instruments software product.*

https://www.izotope.com/en/lp/izotope-ni-holiday.html

*Voucher Terms and Conditions

The Native Instruments e-voucher is valid for all Native Instruments software products in the NI Online Shop, excluding hardware, updates, upgrades, crossgrades, educational versions, and products already on special offer. The Native Instruments e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be resold. Only one Native Instruments e-voucher can be used per product purchase. The Native Instruments e-voucher can only be redeemed at the NI Online Shop. The Native Instruments e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash. The Native Instruments special offer is valid from 16 December, 2021 until 4 January, 2022, at the NI online shop. 

Edited by abacab
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, abacab said:

*Voucher Terms and Conditions

The Native Instruments e-voucher is valid for all Native Instruments software products in the NI Online Shop, excluding hardware, updates, upgrades, crossgrades, educational versions, and products already on special offer. The Native Instruments e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be resold. Only one Native Instruments e-voucher can be used per product purchase. The Native Instruments e-voucher can only be redeemed at the NI Online Shop. The Native Instruments e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash. The Native Instruments special offer is valid from 16 December, 2021 until 4 January, 2022, at the NI online shop. 

TLDR version...

* Is Useless.

😀

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

That almost tempted me to get full Kontakt until I saw it couldn't be used on existing sale items 😞   
I'll just have to keep on complaining 😉

Rule #1: NI vouchers are useless. Proceed to Rule #2.

Rule #2: Read Rule #1 again. 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

Still, got me another Trash Too. 

Have you checked the serial number?

Well, I tried to got another one (WHY?) and the serial is the same of my previous trash.

It seems that iZotope already detected that I have enough trash.

Fun fact: I effectively bought Trash 2 for $134,99 USD on 2012. Sold it for $140 on 2013 and I think that I get my current one for free or something like $5 or $10 bucks. Crazy times.

• Haha 2

On 12/17/2021 at 1:55 AM, bitflipper said:

Trash is the most honestly-named product ever.

It's weird though. It is actually an incredible plugin - but UI / UX is so awful I always remove it seconds after I add it to a project. I think they could release Trash 3 with a better UI and zero new features / functionality and it would be like "wooow, they really improved the sound of this thing". 

Edited by Carl Ewing