Morten Saether

2021.12 Feedback

When is the next iteration of Cakewalk coming out? Because running 2021.12, Cakewalk crashes ALL the time now. I've been trying to work on simple podcast projects for the last several days, and it's been crashing about 5-6 times a day. This is a new phenomena that I am not at all partial to. Today, it's crashed twice in the last 20 minutes and all I was doing was attempting to change the panning on the tracks.

On 1/10/2022 at 9:04 PM, IgoRr said:

Today, when opening a project with HOFA IQ-Reverb v2.0.5, Cakewalk build 27.12.0.102 completely crashes. I checked it several times on different projects, specially created an absolutely empty project without any other processing, added this plug-in to the tracks, to the BUS, save the project, reopen it - the result always crashes. The project normally opens in safe mode when this plugin fails to load, but it always crashes with it.  I have already sent a report to the Bandlab support center, but just in case, I'll post the same here. I am attaching a error screen and mini-dump file, I hope for some clarification.

2022-01-11_004043.jpg

ШАБЛОН '21''_01112022_004008.dmp 2.49 MB · 0 downloads

I know this is not the best solution, but you might be able to overcome these crashes if you work with the error handler initialization variables. I think it's this one: ExceptionHandlingSeverity