To the people in charge of the forum. [REQUEST RESOLVED]

Shane_B.

1 hour ago, craigb said:

Sorry Shane, but that's not all we want.  😁

I figured it's about all we could hope for.

I got my 50" 4K TV working as a monitor really well but man, reading the forum actually gives me a headache. It's brutal on the eyes even with the blue blocker thingy turned on.

BTW ... My old Geforce card was dying and I didn't know it until it finally gave up the ghost completely. It's specs are rated less than the CPU/GPU on my i6700K. That's sad. It's a 9500 IIRC. I had the GPU disabled on the 6700K to free up resources and I had one hell of a time going in to bios and enabling it with a video card that kept blacking out every 5 seconds. LOL. The TV is working like a charm now for DAW work. I imagine gaming wouldn't work, although it says it will. Afraid to go down that rabbit hole. TV says you can game, Shane buys video card, TV lied, Wife mad over $$$, Shane on self-cancellation watch. You know the story. I can't believe my DAW is 6 years old already. I've barely had a chance to use it until the last couple of weeks. It's like brand new.

Getting sick of Ozone taking 25 seconds to load so I looked in to updating my CPU. I have the fastest one my Mobo will support so if I want to upgrade I have to replace the Mobo, RAM, and CPU. It never ends. Thinking of keeping this for the NAS server I want to build, 20 years from now, and upgrading to something new.

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

To the people in charge of the forum.

Please allow the best of S.L.I.P.S  scantly clad ladies ! The 2021 Calendar to be available and posted here on the forum for all the members still here in good standing  .

Kenny

But, what if there are NO members here that are still in good standing? 🤔

1 hour ago, craigb said:

So if I use a cane I'm not in good standing?

7 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

Oh, come on, Craig. I, for one, intend to stand at least once more today. It is a necessary prerequisite for going to bed.

See above comment ;)

I walked with a cane for two years before finally getting insurance approval for back surgery. Back then, standing in one place was actually more painful than walking. But even then it was a daily requirement.

btw, I switched to the Dark Reader today just so I could take a screenshot for Shane. I've decided to keep it that way. So much easier on the eyes. If I should ever happen upon a website that doesn't like the color scheme, the extension allows for making it a per-URL option.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, craigb said:

Yeah I know some days it's seems we are scraping the bottom of the barrel around here . The thing is , like it or not ,  To those of us that are still left.....We are the Survivors!  

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

• Shane_B. changed the title to To the people in charge of the forum. [REQUEST RESOLVED]