Day 3 - 12 Days of Christmas event at Time+Space

Time+Space

DAY 3

Gothic Instruments DRONAR World Flutes joins the 20% off gang. Grab a free Sonora Cinematic title while you're at it, just add Magnetism Volume 1, Magnetism Volume 2 or Modular explorations to your cart, with your DRONAR title and it will be reduced to FREE

Save 1/3 on Nugen Audio Loudness Toolkit plugins, extensions and the full bundle

Save up to 40% on the Vienna Symphonic Library MIR Holiday Sale! | Save up to 27% on new VSL Synchron Harp

61% off Toontrack EZmix Lead Vocals

Prize Giveaway

We're pleased to announce a new addition to the prize pool... Lunatic Audio NARCOTIC!

This brings the total of the grand prize to £950! There are also two extra copies to the lucky runners-up, along with Lunacy Audio CUBE

To enter, make a purchase at Time+Space between 13th-31st December 2021, that totals more than £1/$1/€1 and you'll be entered into the prize draw.
Each purchase counts as an entry and winners will be chosen at random. Orders after 23:59pm GMT on the 31st December 2021 will not be counted.

Edited by Time+Space
  • Thanks 1

Just curious, on day 3 of 12, if there is any update to the "12 Days of Christmas" promo for the 10% discount on gift cards?

Is the gift recipient allowed to use more than one gift card at a time (e.g., 2 x $50)? And also use, at the same time, another code, such as "zerogfree"?

Do gift card purchases qualify as an entry for the Prize Giveaway?

A few questions about the gift cards:

• Can you buy multiple at once?
  • Can you spend multiple at once?
  • Do they expire?
  • Can you spend them over multiple purchases? e.g. If I have a £25 card and I buy something for £20, do I still have £5 to use on the next order; or does it disappear?

Any clarification would be much appreciated @Time+Space

• Like 2

5 hours ago, antler said:

• Do they expire?
  • Can you spend them over multiple purchases? e.g. If I have a £25 card and I buy something for £20, do I still have £5 to use on the next order; or does it disappear?

Why not give the gift of music making with our Gift Cards which are instantly delivered directly to your inbox via e-mail. If you are buying the Gift Card for someone else, you can simply forward them the e-mail. 

Once you have purchased and received a Gift Card, you can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. 

When you redeem a gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:

If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you can click Complete order.

If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.

• Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, cclarry said:

When you redeem a gift card

So, only one gift card can be redeemed per order?

Can you also redeem Loyalty Points or discount codes at the same time as the gift card? I understand that usually it is either loyalty points or discount code, not both. Don't know how gift cards factor into that equation. I would"think" they don't, but you know all about "assuming" . . .

Edited by Bad Penguin

26 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

So, only one gift card can be redeemed per order?

Can you also redeem Loyalty Points or discount codes at the same time as the gift card? I understand that usually it is either loyalty points or discount code, not both. Don't know how gift cards factor into that equation. I would"think" they don't, but you know all about "assuming" . . .

I would think that, since a gift card it basically "cash", that you would be able to use your Points also...
and you should be able to use multiple gift cards also...but I know there system is pretty screwy,
so who knows!

17 hours ago, antler said:

• Do they expire?

Sorry for the delayed response on this. I've answered the questions down below:

• Yes, you can buy multiple at once
  • Yes, you can use more than one gift card per order
  • No, they do not expire
  • Yes, they span across purchases – you only spend the amount you spend – so it carries over.

As for the 10% offer on the gift cards, we're still working with our web developer to see if it will work properly, as our normal method of discounting doesn't seem to be working.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for those answers!

Just want to be certain about: Can you also redeem Loyalty Points or discount codes at the same time as the gift card?

I used the gift card to purchase TT Americana, and for whatever reason, was unable to use discount code "zerogfree" for Ethera Gold Lite.

Edited by Bad Penguin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bad Penguin said:

Thank you for those answers!

Just want to be certain about: Can you also redeem Loyalty Points or discount codes at the same time as the gift card?

I used the gift card to purchase TT Americana, and for whatever reason, was unable to use discount code "zerogfree" for Ethera Gold Lite.

No, other discount codes can't be used with gift cards. Only one discount code can be used at a time, unfortunately.

You can, however, send an email to our support team and they will be happy to help you: support@timespace.com