Forum I got banned

kakku

1 hour ago, craigb said:

FWIW, the Wayback Machine has a snapshot from the 15th, but not from before you changed your post...

Thanks for help. I found it. It was Music Banter but it looked kinda dead so i need another forum

5 hours ago, pwalpwal said:

why did they ban you forever?? 😂

Probably because they had a rule that prevents sending feedback requests before doing some things first. I did break the rule so they banned me. 

On 5/15/2019 at 8:33 PM, kakku said:

Hi. Does anyone remember the name of the forum I got banned from? I talked about it in Cakewalk forum. I would like to 'crawl' back in

19 minutes ago, RobertWS said:

Why does that sound like the title of a country western song?

Almost, except that he would have probably been thrown out of a window instead of simply being banned! 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RobertWS said:

Why does that sound like the title of a country western song?

Maybe country is so epic, that any sentence which might be or is about suffering or heart ache is good country song material. This was clumsily written but I tried to make my meaning understandable

4 minutes ago, kakku said:

Maybe country is so epic, that any sentence which might be or is about suffering or heart ache is good country song material. This was clumsily written but I tried to make my meaning understandable

Even any of these sentence would be good country material

6 hours ago, craigb said:

Rumor has it, if you play a country song backwards, your truck runs again, your girl comes back and your dog is no longer dead... 😀

Not sure if I want my ex-wife to come back... the current Mrs McLeod would certainly not be happy!

9 hours ago, craigb said:

Rumor has it, if you play a country song backwards, your truck runs again, your girl comes back and your dog is no longer dead... 😀

3 hours ago, msmcleod said:

Not sure if I want my ex-wife to come back... the current Mrs McLeod would certainly not be happy!

Can you time the playback so only the Doggie comes back 🙄

• Like 1