NEW Cakewalk article series from MusicTech and Scott R. Garrigus

Scott R. Garrigus

On 12/14/2021 at 11:59 PM, Scott R. Garrigus said:

The articles will be available on the following page...
https://musictech.com/author/scott-garrigus

The first installment is up and covers the Arranger. Additional articles will be published after the holidays.

Hi Scott, I like the short text combined with animated graphs. I already know how to use the Arranger, but was curious to how you explain the use of it. I usually pick up a few new workflow enhancement from new tutorials, just like this time.

Just one thing I would like to see improved is the quality of the animated pictures. At least on my PC they seem very fussy and any text in them is unreadable, which makes the overall tutorial less informative than it could have been.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to your upcoming tutorials! 

Edited by Teegarden

1 hour ago, Teegarden said:

Hi Scott, I like the short text combined with animated graphs. I already know how to use the Arranger, but was curious to how you explain the use of it. I usually pick up a few new workflow enhancement from new tutorials, just like this time.

Just one thing I would like to see improved is the quality of the animated pictures. At least on my PC they seem very fussy and any text in them is unreadable, which makes the overall tutorial less informative than it could have been.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to your upcoming tutorials! 

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the article. I appreciate the feedback too. I actually submitted the files and MusicTech did the formatting, publishing. I'll ask them about it.

• Like 1

I've used the arranger on most of my recent songs, but I either didn't know or had forgotten a lot of ways to use it. I had no idea there could be more than one track, for instance. This is good stuff. Very succinct and instructive.

As for the animations, I thought they were perfectly fit for purpose as the text explains what is happening and the animations just reinforce that.

On 12/21/2021 at 4:01 AM, MarkP said:

I've used the arranger on most of my recent songs, but I either didn't know or had forgotten a lot of ways to use it. I had no idea there could be more than one track, for instance. This is good stuff. Very succinct and instructive.

As for the animations, I thought they were perfectly fit for purpose as the text explains what is happening and the animations just reinforce that.

Thanks Mark! I'm really happy to hear you learned something new from it. I think next time, I'll see if I can zoom in on the cursor so that the picture is clearer on the visuals.