AAS Free Gift email arrived

treesha

18 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

Does anyone have the Insomnia pack for Lounge Lizard? If so what do you think? I hope they make some more.

Yes I have it and like it!  I was surprised at the range of sounds actually many of which don't sound like an EP. 

The presets are arranged as Bass, Bell, Brass, Lead, Organ, Pad, Effect, Synth and Vox. I guess it shows how adaptable a modeled instrument can be.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Yes I have it and like it!  I was surprised at the range of sounds actually many of which don't sound like an EP. 

The presets are arranged as Bass, Bell, Brass, Lead, Organ, Pad, Effect, Synth and Vox. I guess it shows how adaptable a modeled instrument can be.

Thanks for taking the time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

I like the Bass and Bell sound best. They fit the Lizard’s sonic signature well. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ZincT said:

I'm thinking that I will buy Analog Orchestra as a thank you to AAS which will hopefully help to keep them in business a bit longer.

Don't forget to check out AudioDeluxe and JRRshop for the best deal on that AAS pack! AudioDeluxe is giving away a free Melda EQ (MFreeformAnalogEQ) with any purchase until Dec 24th! https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/virtual-instruments/applied-acoustics-analog-orchestra-sound-pack-ultra-analog-va-3

Melda.JPG

Edited by abacab
  • Great Idea 2

I have the AAS Strum Session Sonar Edition that came with the old Sonar.  I picked the Good Folks Guitar pak as my freebie thinking it would load into my SSSE edition. 

That particular Pak opens in the AAS player instead. Is there anything to gain from updating to Strum GS-2  from the old Sonar edition? They both look almost identical. The Sonar edition is VST-2. Still works and is loaded with lots of styles. I'm guessing there were limitations on the Sonar version?

sonar edition.JPG

Got my freebie and picked up the Custom Bundle of String Studio 3. Got three titles for $24. I started to go all out and get the whole shebang for little over a ben, but just decided to wait to maybe next time.

Really gotta like AAS.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Grem said:

Really gotta like AAS.

Sadly, I'm starting to feel the opposite Grem. I've long been a fan and I have bought every version of every synth (except CV-1)  and my "complete your collection" deal is $34 for CV-1, so as a more loyal customer I get less of a deal than those who skipped on the upgrades. It is a very good deal, maybe even an exceptional one, for those people, but seems like something of a kick in the teeth to those who have paid for those upgrades each time. IIRC they also gave away all the v3 upgrades to those who didn't have them with purchase of CV-1 when that was launched. The moral of their  story these days seems to be don't pay for the upgrades, so I'll probably take that on board in future.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Tim Smith said:

For someone who has invested in orchestral sound libraries I'm missing the point of Analog Orchestra unless maybe you made a multi of it and used it on a laptop for sketches? Would be good for that.

It has a sound of its own, pretty much like the Indiginus one. 

52 minutes ago, Fleer said:

It has a sound of its own, pretty much like the Indiginus one. 

True that. Some of the sounds in that pak are  realistic.

I liked the Post Rock pak which I'm considering through Audio Deluxe.  I have Journey which has  some things in it I might use. For anyone that hasn't Swatch is a free download and has been improved. Objeq Delay is one of my main go to delays although I only use a few of the presets. I went through my freeb Good Folks last night and it's quality guitar sounds.

I would prefer using the guitar paks in Strum but I'm not sure I can load them into my older version.  Right now the default is AAS player.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, paulo said:

I have bought every version of every synth (except CV-1)  and my "complete your collection" deal is $34 for CV-1

Me too. And I saw that others got the same deal for much more product. Well I may do like you and just wait it out. I mean $34 ain't a bad deal for it to be honest. And I almost started to get it. I almost got the whole deal for over $130. But just didn't want to spend that much. So I just finished my String Studio collection.