- Analog Orchestra (VA-3) launched 8/12/21 
- Latin Vibes 2 (Strum GS-2) launched 26/10/21 
- Humanized (Chromaphone 3) launched 14/9/21 
- All That Jazz (Strum GS-2) launched 20/7/21 
- Insomnia (Lounge Lizard 4) launched 8/6/21 
- Transmutation (Chromaphone 3) launched 9/2/21

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I also used the "Holiday Gift" link in my account yesterday to get my free gift (Humanized for me as Analog Orchestra was not available).

Thanks for the tip @Doug Rintoul 

I received my email this morning and the code is the same as the one I used yesterday (for anyone who is curious).

I'm thinking that I will buy Analog Orchestra as a thank you to AAS which will hopefully help to keep them in business a bit longer.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 2

After getting my free Analog Orchestra sound pack I noticed that AAS was offering an upgrade to Chromaphone 3, String Studio VS-3 and Ultra Analog VA-3 (from version 2) and this also included Multiphonics CV-1 (which I never owned before) all for just $34!  So I bought it.

Here's a company that genuinely put musicians first rather than just using those words as part of their logo.

Edited by locrian
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 2

23 minutes ago, locrian said:

After getting my free Analog Orchestra sound pack I noticed that AAS was offering an upgrade to Chromaphone 3, String Studio VS-3 and Ultra Analog VA-3 (from version 2) and this also included Multiphonics CV-1 (which I never owned before) all for just $34!  So I bought it.

Here's a company that genuinely put musician's first rather than just using those words as part of their logo.

$34 - How?

My price is $149

9 minutes ago, Abstract said:

$34 - How?

My price is $149

I'm not sure why there's such a big price difference.  I just went to "Upgrades & Offers" and saw it there.  The normal price was $69 but it was reduced to $34 b/c of their current 50% off sale.

And I should add that I bought the Bundle I mentioned above years ago rather than buying the products individually.  Maybe my pricing was based on that purchase history. IDK.

Also, I did notice that my upgrade price for each of the individual synths (Chromaphone 3, String Studio VS-3 and Ultra Analog VA-3) was $39 each.  So obviously I chose the Bundle which was less than each of the synths alone.

Hope that helps...

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

43 minutes ago, locrian said:

And I should add that I bought the Bundle I mentioned above years ago rather than buying the products individually.  Maybe my pricing was based on that purchase history. IDK.

Also, I did notice that my upgrade price for each of the individual synths (Chromaphone 3, String Studio VS-3 and Ultra Analog VA-3) was $39 each.  So obviously I chose the Bundle which was less than each of the synths alone.

Hope that helps...

Ah yes, that must be it. You are effectively upgrading your bundle whereas I would be completing mine for the first time. 

I have all of the professional series apart from CV-1 plus VS-3 which you can only get by completing your bundle (although I saw someone selling it separately on KVR a couple of weeks ago).