Softube Console 1 big update

Yan Filiatrault

A better workflow than ever before

We just dropped the biggest software update for our award-winning hybrid mixing system to date. With a slew of new features for increased responsiveness and control, Console 1 Mixing System is set to revolutionize mixing in the DAW. Again. Find out how the new Console 1 can help you mix and produce.

• Like 3

Testing as i type :

1) Gui seems washed up with no more that beautyfull contrast ....-1 here

2) New Features : super well implemented : +1 

3) New UAD stuff : a joke the propose SSL comp but not SSL EQ ?  still zero Neve eq's while it's the most important set of eq's in uad platform , avalon comp , but not avalon EQ , zero uad tapes or drive for outputs ....

4) still that crappy Buy/ info on stuff you down own or stuff you uninstalled !! fu...k !!

29 minutes ago, Zo said:

Really , you're not concerned about that catastrophic contrast ?

Diff.JPG

I personally prefer low contrast, flatter UI's. They are easier on my eyes for longer mixing sessions. 

Would be nice to have it switchable though!

Edited by Light Grenade

Just now, Light Grenade said:

I personally prefer low contrast, flatter UI's. They are easier on my eyes for longer mixing sessions. 

Are you on a mac glossy type screen ? usually my screen actually is at 48 % brightness !! because it's so bright , contrasted , but also mat ....everything is super crips and beautyfull but this is dull as f ...