Toontrack Day 2 Deal - Synth Pop EZKeys MIDI

cclarry

14 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

C’mon guys!! We have an active reseller here, with great customer service from my personal experience over the years…Just because he didn’t put a deal quick enough for your taste doesn’t mean he should be bashed or downvoted…….

Thanks Yan, I'm not too sure why it wasn't showing on our store at the right time. The discount was set to activate at the correct time but obviously something didn't go to plan. It was active when I checked though so it's all good now. I'll just have to keep an eye on them for the days ahead, looks like I'll be a busy bee 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

C’mon guys!! We have an active reseller here, with great customer service from my personal experience over the years…Just because he didn’t put a deal quick enough for your taste doesn’t mean he should be bashed or downvoted…….

We are VERY GREATFUL that T&S is here!  They've been nothing but kind...
and there is obviously a reasonable explanation...so no one was "bashing" him...
just stating the facts!  They're always "Johnny on the Spot" with the deals, and that's
one of the reasons that they are one of the best vendors out there!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Just to echo what others have said….I’ve gotten unbelievably quick and quality customer service from these guys on the few occasions when it has been needed.

Guess I should have waited for the price match and paid the foreign transactiosn fees.

With TT directly, 3.5+ hours after my order and still no sign of the product and no response from customer service.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Guess I should have waited for the price match and paid the foreign transactiosn fees.

With TT directly, 3.5+ hours after my order and still no sign of the product and no response from customer service.

Interesting. I made the purchase at T&S at 7:38 PST and received the key at 7:39 PST.

On 12/11/2021 at 8:28 AM, marled said:

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Interesting. I made the purchase at T&S at 7:38 PST and received the key at 7:39 PST.

Mine came in similar fashion. Oddly enough the serial for the  Into the Dark EZX ($47), which I ordered with it, did not show up in my inbox at the same time. When I emailed them about it, they responded literally within 5 minutes, copying support with their response. Turned out that for some odd reason it had gone to my spam filter, even though the other one had not.

Edited by LAGinz