The Feel Music Video is finally here. Thank you Cakewalk

Ewoof

Hey guys,

I wanna thank Cakewalk and Bandlab for starting my career as a producer and now an artist. I started making Cakewalk tutorials to help the community but realized I wanna do more than that. For a while I've been working on this project, and I am about to release my first song. It would be an honor if you guys could listen before it drops in 2 weeks. Everything was produced, mixed and mastered on Cakewalk. 

Here is the full music video

Edited by Ewoof
  • Like 4

On 12/14/2021 at 8:57 AM, mark skinner said:

With your sound  , you should do Very well. I like the silky "air" in your voice. Sometimes you can lose it by overusing the auto tune effect. I think you hit the right spot.  What region are you from ? You sing with a mild lovely accent. Good Luck ..    mark

Thank you. Yeah I am still getting use to using autotune. I'm from Ghana but I'm in Grand Rapids Michigan.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 7:50 PM, treesha said:

Real nice, the mix is good, very smooth and rich. Great voice. If you ever had any female backup singers wow that would be amazing to add in with your style. Good Luck with your career and your release ! 

Yeah, I also wanted to add female vocals, but my mic broke before I could. 😭😭

Nice track. Relatable lyrics. I agree with what has been said about your voice being attractive. Just the right amount of your gentle Ghanian accent comes through. And just enough electronic processing on it to sound interesting. I like the birdies on backing vox!

Rather abrupt ending, though. Maybe a few more "fe-e-els" with a fade?

Care to share what reverb you used? Sounds great.

52 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Nice track. Relatable lyrics. I agree with what has been said about your voice being attractive. Just the right amount of your gentle Ghanian accent comes through. And just enough electronic processing on it to sound interesting. I like the birdies on backing vox!

Rather abrupt ending, though. Maybe a few more "fe-e-els" with a fade?

Care to share what reverb you used? Sounds great.

Thanks for the kind words. For the reverb I used the arturia plate reverb.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 3:30 PM, Starship Krupa said:

Rather abrupt ending,

Only crit from me. Personally not a fan of the auto tune effect, but I can pour on some verb and delay so to each his own.

My father like to say "everything in moderation t, everything in moderation".

👍

t

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 4:33 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Only crit from me. Personally not a fan of the auto tune effect, but I can pour on some verb and delay so to each his own.

My father like to say "everything in moderation t, everything in moderation".

👍

t

Yeah thanks for the critique. I'll make sure to apply this when I make my songs

• Like 1

very, very nice....imho not a fan of the percussion coming in around 0:43 doesn't serve the song (as if i should talk....my history with DAW drums is not impressive at all)....but, overall, a real good chill song that needs to be longer and have a few more instruments added to increase the power of an already powerful vocal performance 👍🎙️🎹🔊

On 1/17/2022 at 12:27 PM, Larry T. said:

very, very nice....imho not a fan of the percussion coming in around 0:43 doesn't serve the song (as if i should talk....my history with DAW drums is not impressive at all)....but, overall, a real good chill song that needs to be longer and have a few more instruments added to increase the power of an already powerful vocal performance 👍🎙️🎹🔊

Yeah thanks for the criticism. I make sure to improve the drums on the future tracks.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, 

I made a music video for this song. Just released the trailer.  I am going to release it soon and would need as much support as I can get. A like, comment or subscription would go a long way. Thank you. 

Edited by Ewoof