Make track management part of the UI and not a popup

Jezric

I only recently started using the track manager to manage huge sets of discrete audio outputs from such plugins as Maschine, Kontakt, Omnisphere, etc.

Request:
It would be awesome if there was a side panel/module (like master channel, tempo, synth rack, arranger, help, etc.) that was the track manager for both the track view and console view, could be two stacked sections, or two tabs, or even two separate modules. It would make managing tracks a part of the main interface and not a popup dialog. 

A little background on my experience with the Track Manager:

The ability to show/hide tracks and save sets of these to presets within the project is great. However, the overall track manager accessibility is a bit lacking in my opinion.

There are 2 different track managers (Track View > Tracks > Track Manager and Console > Strips > Track Manager). It makes sense that there are two considering you may want different tracks shown/hidden in the two different views. It is nice that the presets work for either view as well.

However, getting to the track manager as noted above isn't super consistent, one has you click on "tracks" which makes sense, but the other has it under strips, which I suppose in the context of the console it sort of makes sense, though we are using two different terms for more or less the same thing (tracks/strips), yet on the console view it also has a "track" button, but track manager isn't under there.