Winter Mornings

antler

Thanks for listening @Mark Stow, @Larry T.@jack c., @bjornpdx, @treesha, @Tim Smith. I'm glad you liked it.

On 12/13/2021 at 10:55 PM, jack c. said:

love title and chord changes.beautiful .jack c.please make it longer.

Thanks Jack - I might revisit this with a supporting orchestra at some point.

On 12/13/2021 at 11:09 PM, bjornpdx said:

Very nice. Really like the bell tone of the lead instrument.

Thanks Bjorn - it's a (surprisingly versatile) desk bell(!). The main audible tone is actually a backing sine wave (also in the library), but the bell overtones transform it into something quite special.

1 hour ago, Tim Smith said:

Nice composition. I don't know where you get the backgrounds. They fit well with the music.

If you mean the pics, they're usually free stock photos from Pexels, or Pixabay. The videos (and spectrum analyser) are put together using HitFilm (picked it up cheap from Humble Bundle one year).

• Like 1

Thanks for listening and the kind words @Old Joad, @Douglas Kirby, and @David Sprouse

3 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Is the freq analyzer on your songs legit?  They're mesmerizing, but they don't really show the actual frequences, or do they? 

It's legit - or at least as legit as the spectrum analyser plugin in HitFilm Pro 16 can make it; I didn't compare it to e.g. Voxengo SPAN. I set its range to 20-12,000 Hz (it looks like that's where most of the noticeable movement is), with a 200ms duration.