problem with latest update Cakewalk 2021.11

Ulrich

Question

I am using Cakewalk with the latest update 2021.11 Build 018 64 Bit

That update caused problems with my "Zoom R24" used as Audio Interface. 

It doesnt accept the Asio Driver for my zoom. Well it can be checked in the output menu as "Asio Driver ouput" but Cakewalk doesnt send any sound.

Now I have read that the lastest update of Cakewalk can cause problems with my Zoom R 24. Is there any way to solve that problem? Kind of a rollback?

I tried to install Cakwalk again, but it installed back the most actual version. So the problem is still existing.

Any hint? I should get rid of the last update ...

2 answers to this question

you were right, it didnt solve the problem ...

I was looking for more information, why Cakewalk is making problems with my Zoom R24.

Zoom doesnt like usb hubs .. ok, switching now the usb directly, trying no hub for all my externals.

Update: I had no sucess. Installed Asio driver new, and in my cakewalk project I checked output for audio: my Line (Zoom R16-R24 Audio Interface)

Output level shows good, but my Zoom R24 is quiet. Strange, since that problem my ZoomR24 is always changing to Sample Rate 96.0 khz

I hope someone can help me. Recording with only virtual Midi Snyth has so much latency.  I knew that my Zoom R24 worked before very well. I must use it because of its very good latency due to my VST sounds I always use.

Edit: Still no clue what i can do ... Maybe its useful to mention the interiors: My laptop is Intel Core i3, and 8 GB Ram, Win 10

Next Edit: I tried to install Cubase 10.5. for trying out my zoom AI on that laptop. LOL, it does perfectly.

Last Edit: I installed Cakewalk on the laptop of my partner: AMD Ryzen 5, Win 10, 16 GB. Installed zoom audio interface drivers. Works perfectly.  Anyone who may help me? The only bad thing is, that my partners laptop has 14´ monitor, the older laptop has got 21´that would be much better.

Edited by Ulrich