Zero G Ethera Soundscapes 1.2

cclarry

10 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Dang. Stoopid me. 
I meant Dronar 😎

I WISH that Zero G would go "Kontakt Player" AND update a TON of their VERY OLD Libraries...
and I just told them so recently...

I also had a drop down, drag out, fight with Keepforest about it...

Both of them stopped talking to me...LOL

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I WISH that Zero G would go "Kontakt Player" AND update a TON of their VERY OLD Libraries...
and I just told them so recently...

I also had a drop down, drag out, fight with Keepforest about it...

Both of them stopped talking to me...LOL

To be fair, Keepforest did update SFX Designer Toolkit to v2.

Downside of going Player is that their libraries would probably go up a little in price, though they might offset that with number of sales.

17 hours ago, antler said:

To be fair, Keepforest did update SFX Designer Toolkit to v2.

Downside of going Player is that their libraries would probably go up a little in price, though they might offset that with number of sales.

Their libraries are already EXPENSIVE, so there should be no reason to "raise prices"...

Look at companies like "Cymatic" that produce Player libraries for under a $100....THAT tells you
EVERYTHING that you need to know.  It's about GREED...not about the Libraries, or the music!
They just don't want to pay the extra fee to get "Player" designation....meaning THEY'RE GREEDY & CHEAP...

Edited by cclarry

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Their libraries are already EXPENSIVE, so there should be no reason to "raise prices"...

Look at companies like "Cymatic" that produce Player libraries for under a $100....THAT tells you
EVERYTHING that you need to know.  It's about GREED...not about the Libraries, or the music!
They just don't want to pay the extra fee to get "Player" designation....meaning THEIR GREEDY & CHEAP...

Sorry yes - the KeepForest ones are pricy. When I wrote my response, I was thinking more about the Ethera series which is more modestly priced, especially during the sales periods.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, antler said:

Sorry yes - the KeepForest ones are pricy. When I wrote my response, I was thinking more about the Ethera series which is more modestly priced, especially during the sales periods.

I LOVE Keepforest Libraries...they are GREAT sounding, and their interfaces are 
even entertaining!  What I have a problem with, and I've told them these things BOTH directly, and
on Facebook, is several-fold..

1.  Not Player Compatible
2.  Expensive ( I don't mind being expensive -WHEN the support is there to justify it!)
3.  They don't care...about the customer, or about anything else...just the money...
4.  They offer ZERO Upgrade paths...
5.  If you buy from a Third Party, you CANNOT use the the Keepforest downloader to install, or keep track of, the library!
     You can ONLY use it for purchases made DIRECTLY from Keepforest, and they seem to be COMPLETELY content with
     that fact, as they could use "redemption codes" at Resellers that have to be redeemed at Keepforest to get your library!
     Instead, they so much as told me that it "wasn't their problem"!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, PavlovsCat said:

I was thinking about Ethra Soul. Does anyone who owns these give some insights on how useful they are for  background vocal ooh and ahh parts and which ones are best suited for that?

I don't have Soul, but it's on my list....all the Ethera's are...they are very nice Vocal Libraries...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I was thinking about Ethra Soul. Does anyone who owns these give some insights on how useful they are for  background vocal ooh and ahh parts and which ones are best suited for that?

Wat? There's an Ethera I don't have 😲

Edit: It was released 5 years ago, before I joined the Ethera ecosystem.

Edited by artturner
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

$24.95 with another 20% off with code ETHERALOYALTY

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/ethera-soundscapes

1 hour ago, artturner said:

It's stated on the page @cclarry linked...

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

You ACTUALLY think that people READ?

Not for nothin', but in case anyone was hoping to squeeze this in around twenty bucks with the code, the linked page also sez, in stern red letters:

"PLEASE NOTE: This product is already heavily discounted. You cannot use the Ethera Loyalty code above when purchasing this product.
The new newsletter subscriber $15 discount code will also not work when purchasing this product. To use this code the minimum spend must be $40."

Personally, I'm waiting for ZG to decide that Sahara Voices released in April isn't "new" any more, so I can use the newsletter code next time it's on sale as an entree into the Etheraverse.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zolton said:

Not for nothin', but in case anyone was hoping to squeeze this in around twenty bucks with the code, the linked page also sez, in stern red letters:

"PLEASE NOTE: This product is already heavily discounted. You cannot use the Ethera Loyalty code above when purchasing this product.
The new newsletter subscriber $15 discount code will also not work when purchasing this product. To use this code the minimum spend must be $40."

Personally, I'm waiting for ZG to decide that Sahara Voices released in April isn't "new" any more, so I can use the newsletter code next time it's on sale as an entree into the Etheraverse.

For what it's worth...this product has been this price for EONS...I bought it a while ago with the Loyalty discount, 
so this price isn't a "new" price per se...they just decided to stop letting people use the code with it apparently