Karanyi $40 Store Credit

cclarry

On 12/13/2021 at 7:57 PM, dee said:

he code is generic for all the same as my colleage has same code, but pretty much useless as they hiked prices up and cant be used on sales items,,,

Exactly, They hiked up prices by more than $40USD and then issued a $40USD store credit that cannot be used on any sale items, just the items they just raised the price on by $40-50USD or more. It's a very scammy way to do promotions. Put me down as not a fan.  

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

35 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Last day to use(less) this code

Then I'll put money on it that they'll have the libraries on sale -- or at least some of them -- for the same price or less than the net price you'd pay with the $40 voucher for overpirced regular prices you can bet no one pays to get synth libraries. It's quite similar to the ridiculous fake high prices of the other KONTAKT synth library developer out of Germany who constantly puts a library on a 90% off sale and now has all his libraries on sale for something like $59 USD. I really loathe those kind of sleazy promo tactics.  There are regulations against those kinds of practices in the US and Germany. The reality is, small business people usually aren't aware of such regulations (handled by the FTC in the US) and here in the US, the FTC doesn't have the resources to police it.

• Like 1