Out Now - Soundpaint Kick Vermon

cclarry

A little sneak-peek at this week's coming Soundpaint Drum release. Kick Vermon. Ultra Deep-Sampled (UDS) Analog Kick Drums. The perfect super cinematic groove tool (and equally wicked at nuskool Braahms). Features over 2.700 different analog kick drum Real-Time Samples (RTS).

Feels 100% like sitting with a real analog drum machine.

266736262_4504789989556814_2693434556140

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

I was looking at the bundle couple weeks ago and was around $360. Looked again this week and jumped to $630.  Have no idea how it went up so quickly.  Don’t think they’ve released that many new libraries but maybe I’m wrong. Doesn’t seem they account for the couple libraries I already purchased.  Anyone else seeing same?

5 hours ago, kevin H said:

I was looking at the bundle couple weeks ago and was around $360. Looked again this week and jumped to $630.  Have no idea how it went up so quickly.  Don’t think they’ve released that many new libraries but maybe I’m wrong. Doesn’t seem they account for the couple libraries I already purchased.  Anyone else seeing same?

The total bundle for me is $660.  All libraries individually add up to $720 and I only have the freebies and the Gibson SG so that's only a saving of $40 on the whole bundle. 

There are a few new ones that I might go for but I wouldn't want everything.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Should be $20,000 by next Christmas. Expect some "80% off the entire bundle!" when they have this enormous overpriced ecosystem while completing with something like Native Instruments Komplete.

But, but, but the banner says NEVER ON SALE. Are you saying you don't believe them? I am shocked!

18 hours ago, kevin H said:

The total bundle is pretty much just the cost of all the available titles at the time. There more for convenience than savings.

If they don't detour from their current stance in the future, the prices are fixed and won't ever go on sale.  The deals-seeker in me doesn't know what to make of it but it's been nice knowing I can put off picking up what I don't immediately need, without fear of missing out.