Sonible Release Smart Limit

cclarry

26 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I was less than impressed with Smart EQ 3 so not sure about this.

Also, they don't seem to offer a lower upgrade price if you own any of their other plugins; it's still 65 Euros.

That's the "Crossgrade" price I posted at Best Service

• Thanks 1

My loyalty price is €54.17 (maybe what $65 got converted to?)

The crossgrade is still not showing up in many places but the best deal I could find so far was at pluginboutique, $65 with * £2.46 Virtual Cash * 0.9 Rewards+ Tokens (approx £1.12 extra Virtual Cash) * One of their monthly "free "gift with purchase"(if you don't already have all of them)

Maybe better deals will pop up in the next day or two

• Thanks 1

Alternatively at Audiodeluxe $58.49 with

• $2.92 DeluxeBucks for future orders
  • FREE with purchase MeldaProduction MFreeformAnalogEq

I think audiodeluxe doesn't limit you to getting the free with purchase item just once if you already got it from them, that they will provide extra serial codes for multi-use, or for gifting to a friend as a Birthday present (would it be amusing if your friend ends up with a score of these and then runs into trouble at the KVR Buy&Sell because they think your friend is not a regular user but a dealer?)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

That's a considerable save from the €65 at Plugin Boutique. But I only have a Sonible product through PB (a freebie). How will I qualify for the crossgrade? Do I need te register it somewhere else?

If it's Entropy or Proximity then you should be fine for the crossgrade...honestly I don't think that they even check....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If it's Entropy or Proximity then you should be fine for the crossgrade...honestly I don't think that they even check....

You were right, no check at all. I just got my serial and that was that. Now I'm curious as to test my luck to go for the Smart EQ 3 crossgrade, if there is any 😇

• Like 2

On 12/13/2021 at 5:14 PM, TheSteven said:

Anyone actual try this out?

I have tried this now on a few songs where I had previously used Pro-L 2 (with Oxford Inflator in some cases) and I have to say the results are very favourable even using the auto mode.

Definitely worth trying if you are on the fence. I am going to get the crossgrade.

Makes me think I should give Smart EQ 3 another go.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1