Display MIDI Track after setting only audio outs enabled?

So I spend a bunch of time setting up a Synth with all audio out enabled, but forgot to check the MIDI input track box as well (on the insert synth options),  so I have this beautiful drum soft synth template set up, but I can’t edit the MIDI.   I know I can go back and redo it, and tick the box to include the MIDI track, but I thought I’d shout out to see if anyone knew of a way to do this retroactively. 

An aside: kind of depressing to have my post count drop by almost 800 and lose twelve years as a forum member.  I was Treefight, I  don’t even know what my moniker is now. I guess it’s my name. Oh well, please to meet you all, again,  a bit more personally, I suppose. 😁

I inserted a midi track, set the proper input (to the KB),  and the output to the Synth, which is addictive drums 2,  and my keyboard did automatically route the keys to the property drums  in the synth and out to the proper audio tracks, and I also dragged a midi groove from the synth into the midi track, and the routing was fine, and I was good to go. 

As you basically imply, Scook, not hard,  I probably should’ve tried a little harder before posting. Thanks very much for your quick reply.