(INVALID) M-Themes for Cakewalk Early Access Version (2021.12 Build 93)

Matthew White

EDIT: As 2021.12 has now been officially released, I have removed the link and the updated Themes can now be downloaded from their original posts in the forum.

As I wish to keep my Themes available for versions of Cakewalk before the EA version until the official release, I have kept those available from the links in the original posts for them until then, for now, here is a pack of all my Themes which are updated for the latest (as of time of writing) Early Access version 2021.12 Build 93.

The 'Archive' Button was changed in this version so won't display correctly if you're using the EA release and a Theme which hasn't been updated for it.

Edited by Matthew White
  • Thanks 4
  • Great Idea 1

• Matthew White changed the title to M-Themes for Cakewalk Early Access Version (2021.12 Build 93)
On 12/12/2021 at 6:10 AM, Matthew White said:

The 'Archive' Button was changed in this version so won't display correctly if you're using the EA release and a Theme which hasn't been updated for it.

Ah, thanks, I was wondering why I was seeing glitches with this. On my system, once the Archive button starts acting weird, , even switching to Mercury won't fix it. I have to exit Cakewalk and restart. What is the recipe for updating themes?

Edited by Starship Krupa
  • Like 1

If you run the T.E. wizard and have it point to your photo editor (Photoshop, etc.) all you do is double click the theme image and your editor will open.

There you can resize the image, save, and refresh it in Theme Editor. This is the only way you can resize an image within Theme Editor.

Edited by sjoens

13 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

What is the recipe for updating themes?

What? I thought you knew this already. Anyway, I see you found a method that is pretty much what I did, I just exported a copy of the new image for each theme then copied and pasted the old button images where I wanted finishing up by editing the tri-state image to match and importing into the relevant theme.

The last time we did this dance, it wasn't just a size change, we had an entire new button, wasn't it? Anyway, I don't recall having to force TE to change a button size.

My brain is now 60 years old and I'm probably using that storage for something like remembering the names of the actors on The Dick Van ***** Show.

• Like 1