New song "I will love you forever".

Øyvind Skald

11 hours ago, Joad said:

awesome, thanks for being so cool about it.

i really like the sound of the lead guitar, are you using a Boss DS-1 distortion unit? the harmonic notes you're hitting sound sweet..

Lead is a Boss Overdrive into a Mesa Tripple Racrifier i Cakewalk. All are AmpliTube. But I play lead with my buitar straigth to my monitores and that pick up this almost feedback that makes it sing more. I also use Modern Ch3, usually I use Vintage,

I really love your vocal, expressive and meaningful. Drums for me work ... but then again ( 'cause your a metal man at heart) a bit too high in the mix. So much feeling here ... she must be in your heart 'cause you hear it in your voice.... the rest of this needs a pro ...  it's a bit of work that needs their ears and experience ... keep it, and come back to it when it's fresh again.

That said ...  I love this muchly mate

SupaReels

Edited by SPAK
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SPAK said:

I really love your vocal, expressive and meaningful. Drums for me work ... but then again ( 'cause your a metal man at heart) a bit too high in the mix. So much feeling here ... she must be in your heart 'cause you hear it in your voice.... the rest of this needs a pro ...  it's a bit of work that needs their ears and experience ... keep it, and come back to it when it's fresh again.

That said ...  I love this muchly mate

SupaReels

Thanks.

Yeah. If I will release it  I have to.

• Like 1