Kiive 48 Hr Flash Sale!

cclarry

All of these small devs I was previously unfamiliar with. Until now, if you had asked me what Klive was, I would have guessed a breakfast cereal or a pop radio station (K-LIVE, playing today's fresh hits!). Larry's knowledge of not just deals, but of so many developers never ceases to amaze me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

On the flip side however, it seems to me Kiive (and some others) are out of touch with the current market. The prices are a LEAST 2x what they should be IMHO (more like 3x really if they want customers to spend $$ on their unknown brand).  Great looking UIs, but it's still just a Pre, and EQ and a Comp.  I've got lots of those and $49 (sale??) is too much to even temp me these days, let alone $99. (?)

Their FREEBIE, Warmy EP1A, also looks nice but I haven't even tried it yet to be honest.  I've got more Pultec EQs than I know what to do with from established Devs.  (And it would take something very special to unseat the PSP NobleQ with its added modern features.)  It's only in VST2 format from what I can tell too...

https://www.kiiveaudio.com/warmy-ep1a-eq

----- edit -----

I just saw chris r.'s reply. Maybe I'm the one that's out of touch or just too cheap??  🙃

Edited by mibby
  • Haha 2