Get your FREE SynthMaster/SynthMaster One expansion now!

Jesse Screed

mis disculpas si esto ya fue publicado

$9 Credit Gift From KV331 Audio

Happy holidays from KV331 Audio! Since it is the Holiday Season, it's time for our annual Winter Sale: All our products are 50% OFF until January 2. and we have a special holiday gift for you exclusively: $9 credit you can use across our web store. This credit is available during our Winter Sale, and will expire on January 2.

I got a free expansion with my $9 gift credit, but I cannot figure out how to get it into their player.  They even provide a you tube video, but the video does not match their player.  Lots of folks on that you tube page are having the same problem.   Oh well, at least it did not cost me anything.

2 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

I got a free expansion with my $9 gift credit, but I cannot figure out how to get it into their player.  They even provide a you tube video, but the video does not match their player.  Lots of folks on that you tube page are having the same problem.   Oh well, at least it did not cost me anything.

I had exactly the same problem and after an hour of trying contacted support. I had right clicked everywhere except in Banks I think!

''We recommend you to download your expansions from within SynthMaster browser:
Please follow these steps:
. Go to the preset browser by clicking on the ''Browser'' button
. Right click on the Banks list, click on the ''Restore my Preset Banks'' Menu.'

• Thanks 2