Cannibal snails

kakku

Hi. I filmed some nasty cannibal snails eating crushed snails. I do not have any idea how to get money from those videos so I will probably give them for free unless somebody here has good ideas...??? Cannibal Snails could be also a good name for some polka band or better yet for a black metal band. They could dress up like snails and sing about snails, although it would be perhaps too much for most peoples. In fact this thread could be too much to handle for most people.

Edited by kakku

2 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

I think "Kakku" would also make an excellent band name.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the snail jokes.

. . . still waiting . . . 

Thanks for commenting. I think snails and my video are not worthy of a flood of good jokes

27 minutes ago, emeraldsoul said:

You might be right, but still, I'm happy you posted in the coffee house! Kudos for coming out of your . . . self-imposed solitude.

Thanks

8 hours ago, kakku said:

Cannibal Snails could be also a good name for some polka band or better yet for a black metal band.

Or, even better, a black metal polka band!  (And, yes, unfortunately, these DO exist!)

I'd start a YouTube channel to post your videos.  You could make a gif out of part of the video, post it on Imgur and you might be surprised how many people will find it interesting!  Include the link back to your YouTube channel, and more interesting content regularly and you can actually make a small amount of money that way. 🙂

Insects-SnailsOnSkateboards.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, craigb said:

Or, even better, a black metal polka band!  (And, yes, unfortunately, these DO exist!)

I'd start a YouTube channel to post your videos.  You could make a gif out of part of the video, post it on Imgur and you might be surprised how many people will find it interesting!  Include the link back to your YouTube channel, and more interesting content regularly and you can actually make a small amount of money that way. 🙂

Insects-SnailsOnSkateboards.jpg

Thanks for the  tips.