BandLab Technologies becomes Caldecott Music Group

abacab

In case anyone missed the news last month...

https://caldecottmusic.com/press/9859-introducing-caldecott-music-group

With a history of growing a broad range of music-focused businesses, BandLab Technologies announces an organisational transformation with the introduction of new company brand, Caldecott Music Group (CMG). CMG will oversee the long-term planning, investment, and development of three newly-formed divisions: BandLab Technologies, Vista Musical Instruments, and NME Networks.

“From our unique vantage point here in Singapore, our brands have seen massive growth globally in terms of community, traffic, and sales across the board. I truly could not be prouder of our team,” says Meng Ru Kuok, Group CEO & Founder of Caldecott Music Group. “Now is the time to build on the foundation we have formed for over nearly a decade.” Appointments within the newly-formed Caldecott Music Group include: Ivan Chen as Group Chief Operating Officer, Grace Chong as Group Chief Financial Officer, Krystle Hall as Group Chief Brand Officer, and Laurent Le Graverend as Group Chief Technology Officer.

6 hours ago, paulo said:

CbBbCMG.

What they need to come up with is some sort of system where all the letters are displayed in some sort of logical sense from A to Z and then they spell out the full words so we understand what all these abbreviations mean.

It got so bad at one of my old jobs that they had to put out a memo with a list of all the abbreviations and what they meant because nobody could understand the emails the corporate office was sending out.

Digital division BandLab Technologies will double down on designing and developing innovative tools and services for the next generation of music creators, with a vision for a future where there are no boundaries to making and sharing music. The group unites digital audio workstation Cakewalk, and flagship social music creation platform BandLab, which hosts a user base of 40 million creators globally and the recently announced acquisition of artist services platform ReverbNation. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

What they need to come up with is some sort of system where all the letters are displayed in some sort of logical sense from A to Z and then they spell out the full words so we understand what all these abbreviations mean.

It got so bad at one of my old jobs that they had to put out a memo with a list of all the abbreviations and what they meant because nobody could understand the emails the corporate office was sending out.

Back in the day I put a memo offering Special High Intensity Training from senior management on the main noticeboard for anyone who felt they hadn't already had enough. Several people actually signed up for it.......😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Many years ago, I was on a (civil service) management training course.  In a proposal exercise, I managed to get away with "Agency for Rural and Social Enterprise".  And when no-one spotted it, I even extended it to the "(Home Office Liaison Executive)".

Now I just come up with acronyms for real IT systems that I don't really like and that sadly stick 😞

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Back in the day I put a memo offering Special High Intensity Training from senior management on the main noticeboard for anyone who felt they hadn't already had enough. Several people actually signed up for it.......😀

That's some real S H I T ... 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, paulo said:

When my department was getting ready to institute chase cars for paramedics, almost got "Fast Aid Response Teams" through the process.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, paulo said:

Paulo Entrances Neurotic Imbeciles Subtly. 😁

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...