Softube 48 Hr Offer

cclarry

48 hours only: special savings wrapped in red for those who own Focusrite Interfaces:

If you like the gear you got with your Focusrite interface, you're in luck. Right now, you can own the pro audio guitar and bass platform Amp Room, the full version of Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959, the toasty and cohesive Tape, and the monophonic legend Model 72 Synthesizer System up to 80% off. Learn more below.

Use code HOLIDAYSPECIALS

https://www.softube.com/products

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Picked up Amp Room after some research.
https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/the-super-unofficial-softube-amp-room-marshall-amp-gear-list-and-faq.2306751/

Got bad case of GAS w.r.t. amp sims.  AmpLion 1 ($10).  Lots of PA amp sims (most at $10, $15).  AA ReAmp Studio ($15).  Electrum (intro $25 - $20).  Guitar Rig 6 Pro (from Komplete).  AmpliTube 5 (equiv to MAX after GB).  Nembrini ($10 each on iOS).  Now Amp Room.  All at a discount.  Hard to resist a deal.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ALC said:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/the-super-unofficial-softube-amp-room-marshall-amp-gear-list-and-faq.2306751/

Got bad case of GAS w.r.t. amp sims.  AmpLion 1 ($10).  Lots of PA amp sims (most at $10, $15).  AA ReAmp Studio ($15).  Electrum (intro $25 - $20).  Guitar Rig 6 Pro (from Komplete).  AmpliTube 5 (equiv to MAX after GB).  Nembrini ($10 each on iOS).  Now Amp Room.  All at a discount.  Hard to resist a deal.

I'm right there with you on the GAS wrt Amp Sims. In the past two weeks I've bought a bunch of cab IRs, Audiority Solidus 8100, Overloud Th-U, Line6 Helix Native, and now Amp Room. I thought I was pretty much done after Th-U and Helix but this price for Amp Room was irresistible and I'm glad I got it because it sounds great!!! 

During the IK group buy I thought AmpliTube would be all I'd need. So naive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Craig N said:

I'm right there with you on the GAS wrt Amp Sims. In the past two weeks I've bought a bunch of cab IRs, Audiority Solidus 8100, Overloud Th-U, Line6 Helix Native, and now Amp Room. I thought I was pretty much done after Th-U and Helix but this price for Amp Room was irresistible and I'm glad I got it because it sounds great!!! 

During the IK group buy I thought AmpliTube would be all I'd need. So naive. 

The IR section in AT5 makes the whole diff ,imho and gives it a brand new life cycle ...i bascially gravited between fender cabs or ir (boogie or bogner) , gaining sounds and times

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I think I have that one in my collection. Its pretty good. if Softube ever do the bluesbreaker at $19.. I will bite.

Same here , bluesbreaker has a really resonant roomy sound , but in some case it rocks , i made one or two presets on the 1959 inspired by the blues breaker 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 1:34 AM, ALC said:

I use AT5 and AmpRoom. Quite frankly.. AmpRoom is better. IKM need to clean up their buggy registration manager before I can ever change my  mind. It is so *****ed up. I own everything and know how to use it well and every time I start to us it for a session, I get trail mode pop ups. I most have cleared and re-registered and re-activated 10 times so far.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I use AT5 and AmpRoom. Quite frankly.. AmpRoom is better.

Reading through your past comments (and of other Amp Room users here) was helpful in making the decision to get it.  Thanks.

51 minutes ago, ALC said:

Reading through your past comments (and of other Amp Room users here) was helpful in making the decision to get it.  Thanks.

Well. just keep in mind,  It's still worth it to get AT5, when you can get it cheap, as it does have a lot more things in it than AmpRoom. IKM have emulated a crap load more stomp pedals and amps and cabs and mics than Softube have which can cover a lot of music genres that are outside hard rock and metal. Just saying. And the drag and drop GUI in AT5 is really useful to use.

And lastly, remember, always ALWAYS use a limiter on the master track when playing around with these sims. I had the rare occurrence where moving a mic has resulted in a +400db shriek. It could do permanent damage to our monitors. Also to your hearing.

• Thanks 1