VSTBuzz: 70% off “MMultiAnalyzer” by MeldaProduction

cclarry

I'm normally not attracted by all those Melda plugins (too much overlap with things I already have) but this one looks pretty interesting. I have the first version of Neutron and never upgraded to v2 because I think iZotope asks too much for it. But I think this one could complement it; specially the spectrum collision view. I'd not pay €60 for it (or even the occasional €30 deal). But for €18 it seems a no brainer.

Edited by Sergio

53 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm normally not attracted by all those Melda plugins (too much overlap with things I already have) but this one looks pretty interesting. I have the first version of Neutron and never upgraded to v2 because I think iZotope asks too much for it. But I think this one could complement it; specially the spectrum collision view. I'd not pay €60 for it (or even the occasional €30 deal). But for €18 it seems a no brainer.

It is, Sergio :) Great plugin :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cool! This is one that's still on my "must get" list! Thanks Lars.

I'm not trying to start rumors, I honestly don't remember...  But didn't I see that VSTbuzz was closing down on one of these threads recently??  Or am I imagining things?

Edited by mibby