8dio: The New Hybrid Rhythms [FREE]

pseudopop

Just now, simon said:

yep - I just got another 'thanks for your purchase' email and now the extra .rar file has appeared :)

I got that email also...but can't re-download because they shut down my link, which I put in the FIRST email that
I sent...but that they didn't address...so I replied AGAIN telling them that it was shut down...

Do people ACTUALLY read anymore?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I got that email also...but can't re-download because they shut down my link, which I put in the FIRST email that
I sent...but that they didn't address...so I replied AGAIN telling them that it was shut down...

Do people ACTUALLY read anymore?

they haven't replied to my email yet so I suspect they are just reissuing new serials or whatever and haven't got round to looking at the emails yet.

I'd give it an hour or two and then try the 'chat' function on the website - I've had them fix stuff straight away via that method

I'm sure they'll get it sorted.....

Had a response from 8DIO :

Thank you for contacting 8dio support.

This is a known error that started earlier today, where the instrument files are not being downloaded. We are working on a solution and it will be fixed ASAP. I will update you when a solution has been made.

However it crossed a second email from me telling them the NKIs had appeared as a 3rd file in manual d/loads.

• Like 1

Early this morning a friend of mine from the UK, also a musician,  but not a member of this group, PMed me about this freebie. I felt like he was trying to move in on Larry's territory and wanted to say --- "Thanks,  but I already have a guy!"  (And yes, I  realize Larry didn't start this thread,  but 9 out of 10 times he is the one who does). 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yes, I'm still waiting as well.

Here's what 8dio said:

This is a known error that started earlier today, where the instrument files are not being downloaded because instrument orders are taking a long time to process. We are working on a solution and will fix the problem ASAP. You will receive another automated email containing your serial codes again when the issue has been resolved.