NI Heavyweight Bass and Drums featuring OTS

cclarry

70% OFF COMPLETE COLLECTION / 50% OFF INDIVIDUAL LIBRARIES

Native Instruments just unveiled their Heavyweight Bass and Drums collection, a curated bundle of some of the best drum and bass sample libraries available today.

We're honored to have our Evolution Roundwound Bass and Evolution Flatwound Bass sample libraries included in this selection of instruments, available at an outstanding 70% OFF discount. You can also purchase the libraries individually at 50% OFF, all exclusively from the Native Instruments Online Shop.

The sale only lasts until May 26, 2019, so don't miss out on this incredible deal!

SHOP NOW

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

This is tempting if you're into this genre. Not even when partnering with other developers will NI do guitar VSTis (that are not based on loops). They should've thrown a Shreddage guitar there, I mean, c'mon, three basses and no guitars (THREE basses!). 

Edited by Monomox

20 hours ago, cclarry said:

70% OFF COMPLETE COLLECTION / 50% OFF INDIVIDUAL LIBRARIES

Native Instruments just unveiled their Heavyweight Bass and Drums collection, a curated bundle of some of the best drum and bass sample libraries available today.

We're honored to have our Evolution Roundwound Bass and Evolution Flatwound Bass sample libraries included in this selection of instruments, available at an outstanding 70% OFF discount. You can also purchase the libraries individually at 50% OFF, all exclusively from the Native Instruments Online Shop.

The sale only lasts until May 26, 2019, so don't miss out on this incredible deal!

SHOP NOW

Super deal! Very tempting... I would have bought it if they had included at least one virtual guitar. Impact Soundworks and Orange Tree Samples has some nice ones, but I don't need 50 drumkits or 10 basses...

• Like 1