Amplitube Updated to 5.3.0

cclarry

After the GB, I registered in the Product Mgr. X-Drive & X-Vibe (software vers.), but they're not showing up in A5 standalone or VST. The other 2 X-models registered and showed up without an issue....what needs to be done for them to show up?

5 hours ago, Mesh said:

After the GB, I registered in the Product Mgr. X-Drive & X-Vibe (software vers.), but they're not showing up in A5 standalone or VST. The other 2 X-models registered and showed up without an issue....what needs to be done for them to show up?

Do you have the latest AT5 version? If you are still on 5.0.3, they will not show up, they where added in a later version.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Maybe you live in the country, but that's not really that big. Took me like 5 minutes. Most Netflix movies are probably that size.

Really? 2.5gb for a patch is pretty big IMO.  It's just demos from what I can tell. It would be great if IKM developers detailed what was included in the highly secretive and cryptic "General optimizations and bug fixes."

Changes from version 5.2.0:

New certified gear models from Mesa/Boogie:

Mark IIC+

MarkV

California Tweed

Triple Crown

1x12 California Tweed

2x12 California Tweed

2x12 Road King

4x12 Road King Black

4x12 Road King Vintage

General optimizations and bug fixes.

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Really? 2.5gb for a patch is pretty big IMO.  It's just demos from what I can tell.

I think all the samples for all the models are always installed. That's the only way you could demo things without having to install anything more. I can see how it's kinda big if you have no intention of using that function.