Amplitube Updated to 5.3.0

cclarry

Thanks Larry! Downloading now (and keeping my fingers crossed).

Release notes 

New certified gear models from Mesa/Boogie:

Mark IIC+

MarkV

California Tweed

Triple Crown

1x12 California Tweed

2x12 California Tweed

2x12 Road King

4x12 Road King Black

4x12 Road King Vintage

General optimizations and bug fixes.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Larry! Downloading now (and keeping my fingers crossed).

Release notes 

New certified gear models from Mesa/Boogie:

Mark IIC+

MarkV

California Tweed

Triple Crown

1x12 California Tweed

2x12 California Tweed

2x12 Road King

4x12 Road King Black

4x12 Road King Vintage

General optimizations and bug fixes.

Are those the new Mesa 2 pack or are they updates for the old collection?

I did some quick tests and the high CPU usage is the same as the previous version. Which means almost double than v5.0.3. The last report I had from IK support (November 1st) is that they had found the issue and that they were working on it for the next update. But not this update it seems. I was really excited when I saw this new update's announcement, but it didn't last long.

@Zo: how to show the bug by changing the routing has still the same behaviour in this release.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/10/2021 at 1:27 PM, Jacques Boileau said:

I did some quick tests and the high CPU usage is the same as the previous version. Which means almost double than v5.0.3. The last report I had from IK support (November 1st) is that they had found the issue and that they were working on it for the next update. But not this update it seems. I was really excited when I saw this new update's announcement, but it didn't last long.

@Zo: how to show the bug by changing the routing has still the same behaviour in this release.

I contacted IK support and they acknowledged the fix is not included in this release. They said it will be addressed when its fully optimized...

On 12/10/2021 at 6:27 PM, Jacques Boileau said:

I did some quick tests and the high CPU usage is the same as the previous version. Which means almost double than v5.0.3.

Jaq, is the vst plugin version also suffering from higher CPU or just the standalone? I'm still on v5.0.3 so can't test it.

50 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Jaq, is the vst plugin version also suffering from higher CPU or just the standalone? I'm still on v5.0.3 so can't test it.

It has always been both. For this latest version I have only tested the standalone, but I see no reason for it to be different. Especially since support confirmed the fix is not there yet.

If ever you want to play around with the new version, you know you can easily switch from one version to another and back, right?

• Like 1