NEW from IK....Amplitube Mesa Boogie 2!!!

cclarry

Just now, Yan Filiatrault said:

Free for Studio Max 3.5 users!.. I wish…

Just wait it out for Studio Max 4.0 version.  Really how much of this stuff do we really need?  Especially after the Group Buy.  I still haven't discovered all I have from going in three times. 

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 2

5 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Weird, I own Mesa 1 but there was no in-cart discount. 

No doubt some IK gotcha that I didn't think of 😲 

In my account a discount was applied. Make sure you are logged in, log in log out and try it again. Hoping that may fix it for you.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mark Stow said:

In my account a discount was applied. Make sure you are logged in, log in log out and try it again. Hoping that may fix it for you.

Thanks Mark. I was logged in but it didn't work.

Then I tried logging out and logging back in again and this time it worked.

Thanks for the suggestion although I will still hold on for now. Might work for others though.

• Like 2

Seems it's not available in the CS yet. It may not be offered there at all. IDK.

Can't use any Jam Points with it. The $20 discount is all I can get.

I am assuming that no/none of the improved IR responses  are not available in AT CS, so the IR tech that comes with this MB2 won't be available to just AT5 CS users. I am thinking that only AT% full version users will have access to the new speaker tech. But it's not really clear on the IK website. 

OK, it is in AT5 CS. It's hard to find.

To buy it you have to choose Gear Credits or CC/Paypal. If you do Gear Credits, it doesn't appear to give any discount (IOW no $20 off for previous owners). If you use CC or PAYPAL, it will take you to the IK webstore. And I am also assuming that you will get the $20 off for being a registered user of something from IK.

• Thanks 1

Best way I found is if you have enough JP, buy 100 gear credits ($99) and use 30 JP to bring the price down to $70. Then use those 100 GC to buy MB2 in the CS.

Other than that, it's use the $20 discount or pay the full $99.

Edited by Grem
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Mark. I was logged in but it didn't work.

Then I tried logging out and logging back in again and this time it worked.

Thanks for the suggestion although I will still hold on for now. Might work for others though.

For me, being logged in, I could only get it in the cart by clicking on the $99.99 price in this image:
image.png.f2710ba6c5ded90c582bc595b86dcdf9.png

Then I got this popup and added to my cart:
image.png.fab95e597d48f3942add7d33174003d4.png

• Like 1