Magix Humble Bundle

cclarry

30 minutes ago, Leadfoot said:

Bummer. Online installation and authorization....😳

The Magix site says this:

Of course, it is still possible to use the software offline. Regular license validation enables us to offer you an unrestricted right of return for 14 days for activated software. This allows to you to purchase from us risk-free. It also makes it easy to switch our new annual and monthly license models, which are similar to Video 365.

Read more: https://www.magix.com/us/support/technical-support/
Follow us: Google+| Facebook

So I assumed that it was still installable and activatable without being online...so my bad.

BUT, if you register it at Magix, then you can download it on a computer that does have the
internet, as you can download it from your account

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Feral State Sound said:

You also have Davinci Resolve for free. It's more than a decent video editor.

I tend to chime in on this subject.

If you have a computer that will run it (it is selective about hardware and sytems capabilites).  I'd agure it is among the best on the market.  A tier above Vegas in my experience.

That being said, Vegas will run on older Windows machines that Resolve won't even open on .  

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Thanks for the advice Feral State - I tried using some free Video Software such as HitVideo on my old laptop, but it crashed continuously and was a waste of time.  Since using Vegas, I've had no problems.

Thanks for the advice though.

7 hours ago, Feral State Sound said:

You also have Davinci Resolve for free. It's more than a decent video editor.

I have Vegas 14 Pro Edit. I'm not sure there's any advantage moving up when I don't really work in video.  I still keep my older versions installed. It seems like you are getting a bunch of video apps.     You'd be surprised that the Audio and Movie Studio are great values.   The voucher seems useless.

9 hours ago, Ryan99 said:

You can’t find a better deal for this level of quality anywhere else.

This is a good deal for users that can't run DaVinci Resolve. 

For those that can, Resolve is free and has a more robust feature set.  The color grading tools and rendering times also make Vegas 15 look like amateur hour.