Sign in to follow this  
Larry Shelby

Sonokinetic Day 4 Pick A Freebie -

I respectfully disagree. Best freebie in my book, as you could choose between three: Ostinato Brass, Strings or Woodwinds. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alex satt said:

and how fast sonokinetic freebee disappears? I regularly check the info updates every 12 hours. Seems it's enough to get it.

The new sale starts at 7AM PST every day. The freebies have a limited number of keys and after the keys are all gone, the items that were free are available at a discount. This year there you could chose one of three items, and each was limited to 1000 keys. So 3000 people got lucky today.

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

They’re (long) gone, Zo. 
There’ll be another one later this week. 

Thks no big deal , really don t need any other stuff to be honest , we need to calm down this boulemia , thing was more for students ;) 

• Like 1

Just now, Zo said:

we need to calm down this boulemia 

You calm it down with a bit of purging. Always have the purging. It makes room for more stuff! Stuff those hard drives. Stuff them good. Nothing sadder than a spinning disk platter with empty space.  

This is what your system should look like after Black Friday: 

Ei4AqfJ.jpg

• Haha 8

11 hours ago, Fleer said:

And the largest of the three at 20GB. 

You did well. 

Eek I'll need a new drive! Though there is room on one of my external HD drives so I'll but on there for now! I was expecting it to be about 2gb max as it was free

4 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

Eek I'll need a new drive! Though there is room on one of my external HD drives so I'll but on there for now! I was expecting it to be about 2gb max as it was free

Two sizes in there, the 16bit one is only 7GB. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

Two sizes in there, the 16bit one is only 7GB. 

Thanks - is there any significant disadvantage in just downloading and using those? - I'm only a hobbyist so would never be used professionally

36 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Thanks - is there any significant disadvantage in just downloading and using those? - I'm only a hobbyist so would never be used professionally

Depends if you're using it in a mostly 24-bit project.  If not, go ahead.

• Thanks 1