Is there a way we can play Cakewalk instantly?

I doubt there's any one DAW that includes different versions from rookie-level to pro?

There used to be three different versions of Cakewalk/SONAR, but the basic recording techniques and procedures were exactly the same in all of them. 

In my opinion the basics of recording and using VSTs are still practically the same in all DAWs. Then again, there are audio editors, like Audacity, that are  quite straightforward to use, but are actually not meant for recording and real studio tasks.

• Like 1

I think you need to do some research here.

Google DAW and audio device / audio interface and how to use them.

Decide on the type of music you want to make and with what.

Soundtrap is not a DAW. Cakewalk is. To learn how to use Cakewalk takes time, there is a learning curve, patience is a virtue, (as with every DAW). 

J

1 hour ago, Musicians19+ToPlayComedyRock said:

You said, "Only disagreement I have is that if you don't have an audio interface that supports ASIO, you need to get one. Stay away from ASIO4ALL. It tends to be problematic."

Are you saying that Cakewalk doesn't have an audio interface that supports ASIO,

or that Soundtrap.com doesn't have one?

Thanks

Did you even watch the video?

An audio interface is a piece of hardware. It is where sound goes into and out of the computer.

Edited by bdickens

On 12/9/2021 at 10:18 PM, Musicians19+ToPlayComedyRock said:

Are you saying that Cakewalk doesn't have an audio interface that supports ASIO,

or that Soundtrap.com doesn't have one?

Thanks

Cakewalk is a Daw only. An audio interface has Asio driver.