Who's Plummy?

Bapu

I've waited my whole life for this moment ...

... a whole thread dedicated to 50% of my testimacles 😊

Many thanks to Eddie Van Bapu for the honourable mention 👍

Now to become completely fulfilled, I needs a fred dedicated to John T, me venerable starboard knacker.

And finally, IBTL 😁

• Haha 1

Mind you Edwidge ...

... is it my turn yet for another go in the communal 145px x 145px leopard skin print undershreddies?

PXvvp8L.jpg

If so, could you at least run them through a wash cycle or two before posting this time - the skid marks took me a fair amount of time and a gallon of bleach to shift last time.

If so #2: please remember to remove rolled up sock(s) from the 'posing' area of said undergarments - such addition(s) really don't fool anyone.

16 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Mind you Edwidge ...

... is it my turn yet for another go in the communal 145px x 145px leopard skin print undershreddies?

PXvvp8L.jpg

If so, could you at least run them through a wash cycle or two before posting this time - the skid marks took me a fair amount of time and a gallon of bleach to shift last time.

If so #2: please remember to remove rolled up sock(s) from the 'posing' area of said undergarments - such addition(s) really don't fool anyone.

But does it make you play any faster?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

And finally, IBTL 😁

I thought for sure my Willie Nelson lyrics would get the big L, or at least a temporary, maybe even permanent B. But it was music related and relevant and who can argue with the legendary big Willie.

Sometimes I post on the fly without thinking. Then sometimes I overthink. Either way, my thinking is not what it used to be. I think. I'm not sure.

Happy Halloween.

1 hour ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I'm no longer comfortable with my meat 'n two veg being the source of forum-based humour and derision.

I wish I'd never raised them in such pubic discussion.

SHould Keep yer equipment clean, eh!   👇🏼

Edited by Doc H