AAS Analog Orchestra VA-3 Soundpack

cclarry

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Takes a day or two. Traditionally JRR or BS suffer from ejaculatio praecox. 

OH, HELL NO! Nope! No way!  You are not bringing Latin terms for wiener problems in here! Not today. You take that upstairs to the Production Techniques forum, where it belongs. 

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

I bought this at Best Service. Got a package Key took it to AAS and registered and am downloading now. So no need for further discussion of ejaculatio incognito or what ever it was.

So please let us know if it's any good! 😃

26 minutes ago, Fleer said:

If so, I think I’ll get Humanized for Chromaphone. 

Yep, dat's a good wun!

I already Humanized somehow. It's still marked as new on the website, but I bought the "complete your collection" of Chromaphone packs a while back. So now I have all of them! 😎

45 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Guess that one is for Chroma 3? I'm still on v2, fwiw.

Humanized is listed for C3. but is player compatible.

Edit: I just checked my Chromaphone 2 install. It seems that 2 Chromaphone packs are missing (unavailable) from my C2 install. They are Humanized and Transmution. All the other packs are present in C2. All the packs say they are for Chromaphone 3, so it's hard to tell just by going with what the website says.

I have both C2 and C3.

Edited by abacab

1 hour ago, abacab said:

It seems that 2 Chromaphone packs are missing (unavailable) from my C2 install. They are Humanized and Transmution...

Sooner or later I will upgrade to C3 no doubt, presets in C3 sound so much better. I was waiting with upgrading after seeing some serious issues with some updated AAS instruments like memory leakage etc. Hope they solved most of it already.