93% off Sonuscore Trinity Drums Flash Sale

Time+Space

4 hours ago, Steve Madden said:

Ever see a deal so good you think,  "That's a no-brainer!" Then when your brain actually does kick in, you realize you bought it awhile ago?

Yeah...I got it free a while ago....but still $10...or nothing if you have enough points, is a great deal!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Does this have much in the way of single  hits  or is it primarily  just samples with a very small selection of single hits (what I expect)? 

It has single hits, and loops, and uses the Kontakt Interface (FULL)

The TRINITY System

The central idea of TRINITY DRUMS is the separation of the different elements of a groove. Every rhythmic theme is divided by frequency into three independent layers (Low, Mid and High Drums) which together will form a full groove, but can be combined at will. Each of these layers is available in multiple variations of different complexity, providing maximum flexibility to adjust them to your composition.

Playable Groove Variations

With the Phrase Sync Mode it is possible to switch and combine different variations and layers of a groove live on your keyboard without descending into rhythmic chaos. The instrument intelligently adjusts the timing of newly triggered grooves to fit the currently playing rhythm, creating an intuitively playable instrument.

Open Layer Exchange

With a large variety of rhythmic themes, TRINITY DRUMS is designed to inspire and support the composition process. Trying something new and combining different ideas can be an enormous source of inspiration. That is why this instrument gives you the possibility to exchange single layers between suitable themes to create completely new styles.

Thanks, Larry. I read through all of the descriptive/promotional copy prior to my post, but it doesn't provide any details on the level of single hits included, and I was hoping because a few people here posted that they own it, they might respond with some insights. I'm  really only interested in the single hits, not loops, as I don't use loops. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

It has different patches that all seem to work the same way. Each has 5 different loops that use 3 to 6 (I think) instruments that can also be triggered individually or in unison. I didn't find a way to have all instruments available at the same time.

In the screenshot below the blue keys trigger loops that use only certain types of instruments. The first section is usually bass/low drums. The green keys on the right side of each blue section can be used to trigger individual shots (no round robins as far as I can tell). The yellow keys trigger all the three types of loops at the same time, so if you press yellow C all the blue C keys go down at the same time. As far as I can tell you can't mix them up. The green keys next to the yellow keys depress all the other corresponding green keys at the same time.

You can probably find more detailed answers in the manual.

sonuscore-trinity-drums.thumb.jpg.c3d9fc1d9e5c506bb519a614c31237ad.jpg

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1