Deals ending today - Output, Audiomodern, Sonic Atoms, Lunacy Audio

Time+Space

CUBE is a LOT better than any of the Output synths I own.  I bought the set in 2016 and got Rev, Signal, Exhale and Substance,  Output is in the dark ages compared to this.  Output is still making locked instruments where you can only combine two sounds.  Fancy-shmantsy graphics, but that's all they are. You can't put in samples and Output never adds new samples.  Will they make an Exhale 2 someday with new sounds?  I think they've moved on to subscriptions.

CUBE allows you to use sophisticated tech to modulate between 8 sounds.  You can do it yourself with an xy pad or knobs and or use their "orbits" to move between the 8 sounds any way you want.

Output used to sell sets of presets called Expansions for $35.  I don't see them for sale on the site any more.  I only see them with the total bundle.

Lunacy Audio GIVES you sets of presets.  They've done three already and will bring out more regularly. 

So far they have brought out only one new expansion that they sell. It's called AIR.  But unlike Output  it has new samples.  This will continue.  So CUBE is just going to get better and better in terms of content.  Plus it's new and I think they are going to keep improving it.

At T+S I bought CUBE and AIR in a bundle for $115.  with the subscriber discount it was about $105. 

I told Simeon how much I loved it and he did a great video. 

The big problem with CUBE is it is way too expensive.  But not today. 

But if you can't buy today, watch the videos when you can, and consider it for when the next sale comes around.

It's so weird.  I finally updated Arturia this year.  And I west from Total Studio 2 to 3.5.   But all I do is play with this and some new pianos I got.

This is the kind of thing that John Lehmkuhl could go to town on because, like Omnisphere, he can bring in any sound he wants.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1