SPL Vitalizer MkII Flash Sale

cclarry

15 minutes ago, Zo said:

Guyz , i can t say more but Start saving money ....i m beta testing some stuff you guyz will want for sure ...

Zo, I don't try to push you - of course - but some harmless details like VSTi or VST?  :)

When estimated release (to  know if really stop buying anything to wait and see if very soon or just decrease? Will it be available in affordable promo prize? Or only for eagles owning real studio? ;)

5 hours ago, Piotr said:

Zo, I don't try to push you - of course - but some harmless details like VSTi or VST?  :)

When estimated release (to  know if really stop buying anything to wait and see if very soon or just decrease? Will it be available in affordable promo prize? Or only for eagles owning real studio? ;)

Fx ;)  ... affordable ... i guess .... no release date ...i don t even know myself  ...

the spl looks cool but it s so tiny i don t even want to try it lol

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Monomox said:

Is it like Waves Vitamins or Gullfoss or what?

I guess it is similar. I don't have Gullfoss but have used Vitamin quite a bit only on the master bus whereas when I demoed SPL Vitalizer I used it on individual tracks.

I really liked what it did to bass and kick drum tracks. I'm sure it can also be used on the master bus though.

I just figured at that price it was a useful tool to have in addition to Vitamin.

17 hours ago, Zo said:

Fx ;)  ... affordable ... i guess .... no release date ...i don t even know myself  ...

the spl looks cool but it s so tiny i don t even want to try it lol

Thanks, Zo, for sneak peek ;)  If I had to guess I would say you like sugar :)

23 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz , i can t say more but Start saving money ....i m beta testing some stuff you guyz will want for sure ...

Cheers Zo. I think I better start a monthly savings account for new plugins. I will certainly look forward to your in depth video review. 👍

On 5/15/2019 at 10:57 PM, ZincT said:

Cheers Zo. I think I better start a monthly savings account for new plugins. I will certainly look forward to your in depth video review. 👍

Sell what you can sell ....i'm trying to sell some plugins , lately PA and it's barly possible giving the prices !!! worst resell value around , period !!

The only one i think maintain great values are Softubes , SSL , Sonnox .... 

By the way is poeple want share stuff from PA , i 'm open to share stuff i don't need no more ...

5 minutes ago, Zo said:

lately PA and it's barly possible giving the prices !!! worst resell value around , period !!

Same with Waves. Do you have a list of what you want to sell? I buy and sell at KVR. 

Edited by Monomox