lamb to the slaughter REMIXED renamed

Paul Bush

Hi chaps , well i took onboard all the good tips and comments so thanks for all your input ,Its been renamed ``the only one´´ with a new cover to reflect the new and last mixdown , Ive left in one or two vocal idiosyncracies to keep it live and not midified (that rhymes) any comments would be welcomed cheers P

• Like 3

As been said before this is a great song....the arrangement is fine....the drum EQ and tones are fine but do need a bit more work, I think using the Piano Roll set to either 1/32 or 1/64 and going over with a fine tooth comb should do it....needs a bit more polish but if I was a producer I would move forward with this song, polish it up and move it to market as I think it has what it takes....your voice, Paul, is really great too, good luck 👍👍🎶🎸

Edited by Larry T.
improvement.
  • Like 2

Terrific song, Paul!  This has a good vibe and your great voice.  If you want to remove the life from this song then do what has been suggested, or let it be so it can breathe life!  I sometimes worry about over perfection that only produces sound but no soul.  I appreciate you left the vocal "as is".  However, I just watched "Get Back" so I may have been overly influenced by others better than me.

• Like 1

Well written song Paul ! . . . smooth feeling and groove, excellent guitars . . . vocals always a stand out. Especially like the guitar in the intro part. Heard a few early versions of this project, and I like where you've taken this to, well done to follow it through to this.

• Like 1