2 LIVE 4

whoisp

Was setting up my bass tonight, new strings, strat new strings and Acoustic new strings. Well i  just came up with this little idea after putting a quick loop drum beat together and testing everything, should i do a full song?  Was going to call it To live For 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Good beginning, now I'd like to hear the middle and ending!  It reminds me a little of Elton John in that it has such a lush melody, and your voice just makes this better.  Let's have the full Monty!

My dog (pigpoo) died at the weekend so i started writing this, he would have been 14 and had a good life. I agree i should finished it now iv'e started, i wasn't sure at the time. The idea is there to build from and i have some ideas, thanx Lynn 

pigppo.jpg

• Like 1

Hi whoisp , yes its  well worth a bash loved the piano chord changes , run with it ; i  wrote a song in the summer (2-3 days) I thought it wasnt up to much , went back to it last week and  re-worked it , and Ive almost re recorded it all once again and it now sounds fine so one can never tel,l but that what you have so far sounded more than fine  well worth staying with cheers P

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 11:04 AM, whoisp said:

My dog (pigpoo) died at the weekend so i started writing this, he would have been 14 and had a good life. I agree i should finished it now iv'e started, i wasn't sure at the time. The idea is there to build from and i have some ideas, thanx Lynn 

pigppo.jpg

Sorry to hear of your loss ..you must be devastated , our baby cat died 2 months ago our hearts are still breaking  , wish you well

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 5:27 PM, Paul Bush said:

Hi whoisp , yes its  well worth a bash loved the piano chord changes , run with it ; i  wrote a song in the summer (2-3 days) I thought it wasnt up to much , went back to it last week and  re-worked it , and Ive almost re recorded it all once again and it now sounds fine so one can never tel,l but that what you have so far sounded more than fine  well worth staying with cheers P

Nearly finished it, really got stuck in this weekend. Big twist in middle 8, just unsure with a couple of bits before i bang video together. Ive got lots of old footage of Rossi (Pigpoo) so he can have a video dedicated 🙂