PA $75 Voucher (Best Deal Around)

Bapu

Ha! I guess they're NOT unique!   So it's one code per account then?  Can you use a $25, $50 and $75 in the same month?

----- edit ---

But wait a minute. How come another account will get "this code has been used"?? It doesn't seem they can be used twice.  🤔

Edited by mibby

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Ha! I guess they're NOT unique!   So it's one code per account then?  Can you use a $25, $50 and $75 in the same month?

----- edit ---

But wait a minute. How come another account will get "this code has been used"?? It doesn't seem they can be used twice.  🤔

Sometimes the $25 ones are generic.  The $50 and $75 ones are usually unique codes that can only be used one time by a single individual.   

3 hours ago, antler said:

Passing up the chance to buy more plugins... Ed - are you ok? 😁

I have all I want from PA for now after having just bought these 8 items using my $249 voucher with a paltry cash outlay of $32

AMEK EQ 200
NEOLD WARBLE
WEDGE FORCE Matche
WEDGE FORCE Keemun
Unfiltered Audio  Instant Delay
Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro
Unfiltered Audio Dent 2
Unfiltered Audio Fault

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I have all I want from PA for now after having just bought these 8 items using my $249 voucher with a paltry cash outlay of $32

AMEK EQ 200
NEOLD WARBLE
WEDGE FORCE Matche
WEDGE FORCE Keemun
Unfiltered Audio Dent 2
Unfiltered Audio Fault

Those last 4 if you are patient you will likley be able to get for free when they run a sale and have a $20 no min spend voucher for everyone.  Then they reset those during the sale.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

AMEK EQ 200
NEOLD WARBLE
WEDGE FORCE Matche
WEDGE FORCE Keemun
Unfiltered Audio Dent 2
Unfiltered Audio Fault

Nice bundle. What do you think about the Wedge Force plugins?

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

AMEK EQ 200
NEOLD WARBLE
WEDGE FORCE Matche
WEDGE FORCE Keemun
Unfiltered Audio Dent 2
Unfiltered Audio Fault

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Those last 4 if you are patient you will likley be able to get for free when they run a sale and have a $20 no min spend voucher for everyone.  Then they reset those during the sale.

In a way I actually did get those four for $8 each (or 32 for one and three for free) since I had a balance that would have been unused/lost ($249 vouchers can only be used for a single purchase, no balance forward) so I added those and was willing to pay $32 for them.