Morten Saether

[CLOSED] Cakewalk 2021.12 Early Access [Updated to Build 93]

5 hours ago, Terry Kelley said:

"Please test Region FX clips with Melodyne, elastique time stretching and verify that VST3 plug-in operations work normally."

Melodyne: I still have to click on the clip to get the blobs to show up but Melodyne is otherwise working.

Elastique: Time stretch and compress appear to be working.

Melodyne VST: No clue how to work it or what would be correct! It transfers and draws so ...

Melodyne VST working fine here.

• Thanks 1

sensacional!
Porém, ao exportar o projeto em multipista, os efeitos contidos nos barramento como: reverb, plate e outros não são exportados.
por exemplo: se eu quero exportar indo em : exportar > áudio e aqui deixar da seguinte forma:
FILE TYPE - mp3
FORMATO DO CANAL - acompanhar fonte
CATEGORIA DA FONTE - pistas

dessa forma, os FX que estão no barramento não serão exportados

cake.jpg

48 minutes ago, CANAL DO PLAYBACK 1 said:

sensacional!
Porém, ao exportar o projeto em multipista, os efeitos contidos nos barramento como: reverb, plate e outros não são exportados.
por exemplo: se eu quero exportar indo em : exportar > áudio e aqui deixar da seguinte forma:
FILE TYPE - mp3
FORMATO DO CANAL - acompanhar fonte
CATEGORIA DA FONTE - pistas

dessa forma, os FX que estão no barramento não serão exportados

Exporting using a source category of "Tracks" will export the audio of each track before it goes through any buses.

If you want the bus effects as well, use a source category of "Tracks through Entire Mix"

I really the subfolders. Definitely helps with organizing tracks! It appears the Vertical Zoom function is not working on the Folders and Sub Folders. I don't know if that was intentional.

Thanks

Roc

16 minutes ago, rocstudio said:

I really the subfolders. Definitely helps with organizing tracks! It appears the Vertical Zoom function is not working on the Folders and Sub Folders. I don't know if that was intentional.

Thanks

Roc

AFAIK vertical zoom has never affected folder height.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 5:19 PM, Morten Saether said:
  • Export Audio dialog:
    • Add keyboard navigation support

Fantastic, thanks for listening. 😃 Really looking forward to this usability enhancement!

Would You Please do Something About Auto Tune Crashing While working? Thats sooooo anoyingg most of the time i crash on. 

4 hours ago, Herbert Miron said:

It would be great if you could include folders in the Console View, it would help a lot with the flow of the mix.

+1 for folders in the Console View. Hope you can include this in the next update release. I appreciate all the work you guys put in this DAW. 

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 2

Upc0mming Build Release ;   Being a "FREE" t0p 0f the line DAW, any Update is greatly appreciated and graci0usly accepted. Y0ur gener0sity t0 the freelance-artist c0mmmunity is unparalleled.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sincerely,..CLT

Edited by Colin Lee Colenzo T
  • Like 2

I have issues when drawing really long midi notes in piano roll (lights Programming) it seems to stop responding after a certain length of note.

Thanks .

I used a custom theme and tried the 2021.12 EA version and found that the Archive Icon on the track seemed to be broken?

However, the default Mercury and Tungsten themes are fine.

I have also applied the themes designed by several users, and I have the same problem. Is it a problem with the EA version?

236878643_ArchiveIconBroken.thumb.jpg.4e94c60da3b1377982e14aefeb94c5f6.jpg

1271773007_UntitledProject.gif.692d1fbc34e42d820d813682244f4864.gif

[Update] Here is the solution:

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/13621-psa-theme-changes-updated-10-dec-2021/

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/37609-theme-changes-for-cbb-202112-ea-build-91-93/

Edited by Johnny Tsao

14 minutes ago, Johnny Tsao said:

I used a custom theme and tried the 2021.12 EA version and found that the Archive Icon on the track seemed to be broken?

However, the default Mercury and Tungsten themes are fine.

I have also applied the themes designed by several users, and I have the same problem. Is it a problem with the EA version?

The Archive button needs updating in the Theme.

It's now a tri-state button with 8 images, similar to the mute button.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

The Archive button needs updating in the Theme.

It's now a tri-state button with 8 images, similar to the mute button.

Got it! Thanks for your reply. 👍

First let me say I appreciate the work you are doing, as for the early access build i love the nested folder i only wished it was reflected in the mixer as i work in the console view mostly when mixing, as for issues it the latest early access build as been crashing aon project i'm doing where have archived and audio tracks in folders.

Nested tracks is great for those that don't know what they are doing (creating 93 tracks for something that could and should be accomplished within 16 to 24 tracks). I, however,  several years ago asked for the ability to nest folders (simple OS menu tree) in the plugin menu as I have a couple of thousand of them. I should be able to create a folder that way and eliminate a folder as well. Drag and drop. It shouldn't be all that difficult for your programmers (it's not rocket science)

• Meh 1