[CLOSED] Cakewalk 2021.12 Early Access [Updated to Build 93]

Morten Saether

4 minutes ago, Mark MoreThan-Shaw said:

Okay it's me then , but what makes it jump inside...it's not very obvious - I would only really want it inside if I put it clearly inside personally

You moved the track between track 17 and the track immediately above it, which is currently hidden due to it being in a collapsed  folder.  

There's no way for Cakewalk to guess your intent here - did you mean below track 16, or above track 17 ?  Hence the left/right gestures and the indicator.

Morten Saether, this topic talks about the use of Melodyne elastique time stretching and I have not quite got to that yet?  However, I have a question for you: why does Melodyne look so different as a standalone editor, then when it is in use is Cakewalk/Bandlab?  

I recently purchased or upgraded to the editor addition, and, when, I look at the use of the tempo and the "assign" part of Melodyne there is a lot of difference.  In the standalone there is access to a menu bar that has the tempo listed and the auto stretch tool, but I am not seeing any of these things, when I use it as a plugin.

Thanks,

Kevin,

Edited by kjboies

Hello, this issue was happening in the last full release and it is still happening in this preview release.  I believe I noticed that this issue started in the last release or 2  releases back.  The issue:  When in Console View, when you add an AUX Track the scroll bar disappears, and you have to switch to a different screenset and then come back to the screenset with the Console View.  Attached is a video showing the issue...

A couple of times I have lost control of the smart tool I get a blue square, and it acts like CTRL key is pressed or something like that. When this blue square is seen, none of the smart tool functions work. All other tools work as intended. This happens after several hours of midi editing in the track view.

Lost Control - Blue box.jpg

On 12/13/2021 at 8:10 AM, Noel Borthwick said:

@Lonnie Dawkins I don't follow what's you mean by bus is in solo mode. Can you attach a project and the track templates you are using that exhibits the issue?

1. I created an "audio" track.  2. Next, I created busses containing my main FX plugins.  3.  On the AUDIO track, I put "inserts" for each of these FX busses. 4. Save the audio track as a "template" track.

When insert this newly created "track template," in any project, it inserts the track and the busses. The only thing is, the BUSSES have the green SOLO icon selected.

BUS Screenshot 2021-12-14 114810.png

Lasso-selecting problem / suggestion

I dont know if this behaviour is new in this EA but when I lasso-select clips in multiple tracks, when there is a track folder's composite clip in the way and the clips in the track folder overlap, the result is that more clips are selected than I wanted.

I suggest when track folder is unfolded, its composite clip should be ignored during lasso selection.

3 hours ago, Curtis Cuevas said:

Ok, Just installed this new update and during startup scan I get a locked up VST Scan dialog that says,  Scanning WaveShell9-VST3 11.0_x64.vst3.

For me not exactely the same, but the scan for this VST (WaveShell9-VST3 )  is much longer than others VST, maybe an issue with this plugin

Edited by Sakini