[CLOSED] Cakewalk 2021.12 Early Access [Updated to Build 93]

Morten Saether

1 hour ago, Wong Jian Ming said:

I've noticed this issue with task recall, not sure if this is expected behavior:

So basically I've got a task setup to export a certain time selection for the entire mix. However, if i make some new cuts on a clip, those clips with the new cuts wont have any sound. See my video below which shows this behavior.

If this is the expected behavior, then it kind of doesn't make sense that everytime I make a new cut I have to recreate a new task to include the new clips. Is there a way to create a task recall that always renders out everything in that time selection?

As soon as you make a time selection, you get a tracks/clips selection.   As it's perfectly valid to also save a task with unselected clips,  the task only renders clips that were selected at that time.

So you've two choices:
1. Have no selection (i.e. Entire Project range)
2. Have the selection, but before exporting:
-  Recall the task
-  Uncheck, then re-check your tracks  ( you can uncheck/check all tracks by CTRL + SHIFT clicking on one of the tracks). This refreshes the selection to include your new clips.
- Update the task to save the new selection

On 12/6/2021 at 4:59 PM, Andres Medina said:

Nested Folders:

When a nested folder contains a mix of archived and un-archived tracks, the status indicator of the container folder fails to indicate this.

(second image shows the status when soloed tracks are present)

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

This has been fixed for the next drop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Please test Region FX clips with Melodyne, elastique time stretching and verify that VST3 plug-in operations work normally."

Melodyne: I still have to click on the clip to get the blobs to show up but Melodyne is otherwise working.

Elastique: Time stretch and compress appear to be working.

Melodyne VST: No clue how to work it or what would be correct! It transfers and draws so ...

Edited by Terry Kelley
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Terry Kelley said:

"Please test Region FX clips with Melodyne, elastique time stretching and verify that VST3 plug-in operations work normally."

Melodyne: I still have to click on the clip to get the blobs to show up but Melodyne is otherwise working.

Elastique: Time stretch and compress appear to be working.

Melodyne VST: No clue how to work it or what would be correct! It transfers and draws so ...

Melodyne VST working fine here.

• Thanks 1

sensacional!
Porém, ao exportar o projeto em multipista, os efeitos contidos nos barramento como: reverb, plate e outros não são exportados.
por exemplo: se eu quero exportar indo em : exportar > áudio e aqui deixar da seguinte forma:
FILE TYPE - mp3
FORMATO DO CANAL - acompanhar fonte
CATEGORIA DA FONTE - pistas

dessa forma, os FX que estão no barramento não serão exportados

cake.jpg

48 minutes ago, CANAL DO PLAYBACK 1 said:

sensacional!
Porém, ao exportar o projeto em multipista, os efeitos contidos nos barramento como: reverb, plate e outros não são exportados.
por exemplo: se eu quero exportar indo em : exportar > áudio e aqui deixar da seguinte forma:
FILE TYPE - mp3
FORMATO DO CANAL - acompanhar fonte
CATEGORIA DA FONTE - pistas

dessa forma, os FX que estão no barramento não serão exportados

Exporting using a source category of "Tracks" will export the audio of each track before it goes through any buses.

If you want the bus effects as well, use a source category of "Tracks through Entire Mix"

16 minutes ago, rocstudio said:

I really the subfolders. Definitely helps with organizing tracks! It appears the Vertical Zoom function is not working on the Folders and Sub Folders. I don't know if that was intentional.

Thanks

Roc

AFAIK vertical zoom has never affected folder height.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Herbert Miron said:

It would be great if you could include folders in the Console View, it would help a lot with the flow of the mix.

+1 for folders in the Console View. Hope you can include this in the next update release. I appreciate all the work you guys put in this DAW. 

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 2

Upc0mming Build Release ;   Being a "FREE" t0p 0f the line DAW, any Update is greatly appreciated and graci0usly accepted. Y0ur gener0sity t0 the freelance-artist c0mmmunity is unparalleled.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sincerely,..CLT

Edited by Colin Lee Colenzo T
  • Like 2