Solid State Logic SSL Native X-Comp for $19!

mibby

SWEET MAMA! After missing out on this last year, I've been hoping and waiting patiently for it to go on sell again. Once I saw that this deal was available again, I immediately went and purchased it.

Now the wait begins for X-Echo. So, maybe some time later next year, since it is new. Maybe they'll surprise me and put it on sale a lot sooner. 😉 (I can hope, can't I? ) 🙃

• Great Idea 1

4 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I'm sick of SSL making me grab stuff I don't actually need by going so low. 

If you have Fab Pro Comp , UHE PressWerk , or any all arounder like that just skip it ... and keep using those , X comp was superb back then but stuff have been release that can compete easily 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Zo said:

If you have Fab Pro Comp , UHE PressWerk , or any all arounder like that just skip it ... and keep using those , X comp was superb back then but stuff have been release that can compete easily 

I have the Fabfilter Effects bundle and I’m still looking at this.  Where’s the link to that ******* support group from a few topics ago?????

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Do you consider IK's Comprexxor or TDR's Kotelnikov in the same league?

Ik's is not because of its color , we're talking here more transparent , tdr , tired it long time again , souvenir : it was a solid comp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Ik's is not because of its color , we're talking here more transparent , tdr , tired it long time again , souvenir : it was a solid comp

Yes TDR at least is transparent and has quite a bit of control too.

Edit: but I have a hard time resisting SSL stuff when they are on sale for 90% off! 😬

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 1