Rigid Audio Everything Bundle

cclarry

8 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Good value indeed .. KONTAKT required.

Is this the lowest they ever sold at? Sounds very low TBH vs what they say is the original price.

Yes...lowest price ever...and a crazy good deal.  Lot's of usable sounds in these..

Just now, aidan o driscoll said:

I hope they OK, when i see this kind of thing I always get nervous

They are certainly not the "Be all - end all" of Kontakt Libraries, but for the price,
it's good value IMO.  Even at $5 a library you'd pay more than this - there are 30 
Libraries @ $5 each = $150.  This price is less than $2 a Library.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I have a bunch of these already, but even I'm not going to pass up this deal to fill in the missing bits.  Download is a bit ugly though (lots of clicking and waiting)

It is tempting but since these go on sale around $5 I'd have to check my collection to see if I don't have 12 of these to make the purchase.

13 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

A very good deal indeed. I have everything anyway, But for anyone new to Kontakt, a bargain. Some libs are a bit samey. But some real crackers in there.

True. Have most of them too. Very cheap but still pretty good. 

• Like 1

I've bought several of his libraries and thought they were okay, But I'm not crazy about the guy creating ridiculously inflated regular prices you can be certain he never sells any libraries at only to regularly discount his libraries to around 90%. It's just not honest promotion.  Granted, I'm sure everyone here who knows him by now is well aware of his practices, but to those who come here and actually believe those prices are real and they're getting the deal of the century, the practice is a bit less than honest. 

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer -- really I am. I just want to make sure that those who peruse the forums and see this thread realize that no one is really paying the $1,900 USD the developer claims on his website. It's pretty deceptive and I just hope that those unfamiliar with the dev realize that while this is a good deal, it's not as good of a deal as saving $1,843 as the developer claims. That's just not honest, even though I realize probably everyone who posted above knows all of these things, some people lurking and not posting are not going to know that and I wanted to do my best to make sure they knew the truth -- it's a good deal, but the reality is, you'll be saving tens of dollars, not nearly two thousand dollars as is claimed.  

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I've bought several of his libraries and thought they were okay, But I'm not crazy about the guy creating ridiculously inflated regular prices you can be certain he never sells any libraries at only to regularly discount his libraries to around 90%. It's just not honest promotion.  Granted, I'm sure everyone here who knows him by now is well aware of his practices, but to those who come here and actually believe those prices are real and they're getting the deal of the century, the practice is a bit less than honest. 

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer -- really I am. I just want to make sure that those who peruse the forums and see this thread realize that no one is really paying the $1,900 USD the developer claims on his website. It's pretty deceptive and I just hope that those unfamiliar with the dev realize that while this is a good deal, it's not as good of a deal as saving $1,843 as the developer claims. That's just not honest, even though I realize probably everyone who posted above knows all of these things, some people lurking and not posting are not going to know that and I wanted to do my best to make sure they knew the truth -- it's a good deal, but the reality is, you'll be saving tens of dollars, not nearly two thousand dollars as is claimed.  

Inflating prices and and claims of massive discounts are nothing new. I never understood why list price and actual price is listed for every guitar.

Yes, he got a bad rep when it fist library was $$$ and reduced it to $$.

I just look at the bottom line.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Antone else fall for this? I did. I got a few new products out of this.  I'm not a fan of their delivery.  If you buy it you better download it right away.

I already have everything...and don't think I ever paid more than 5 or 6 dollars for any of them...
but with the number of products in this bundle it breaks down to about $2 or less per product,
and many of them have good, usable, sounds....especially for the money.  Now, some of the 
Zero G Libraries, that they want $100 each for are FAR less usable then these...

• Like 1