iZotope MPS 4 to 4.1 upgrade $49

TheSteven

1 hour ago, balinas said:

As part of the receipt, I received a new activation serial for Groove 3. My current subscription ends in a month, and I will use it then. 

For those wondering, if you input your new Groove3 serial number now, it will add the extra 12 months on top of the time remaining on your all access pass.

Edited by Pluto Gabo
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Grem said:

If I have Ozone 9 Advanced, Neutron 3 Advanced, Nectar 3, and others from MPS 3. What am I upgrading to going from MPS 3 to MPS 4.1 for $149?

Am I not seeing something?

Here's what 4.1 includes.  For you, what's new is fairly meager and probably not worth the upgrade price.

image.thumb.png.9b5738cf1da6bfff7fab14fa9eda8460.png

48 minutes ago, Grem said:

If I have Ozone 9 Advanced, Neutron 3 Advanced, Nectar 3, and others from MPS 3. What am I upgrading to going from MPS 3 to MPS 4.1 for $149?

Am I not seeing something?

Neoverb, plus extra serials for Nimbus, R4 and Melodyne Essential, as well as a year of Groove3 access. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, locrian said:

Here's what 4.1 includes.  For you, what's new is fairly meager and probably not worth the upgrade price.

25 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Neoverb, plus extra serials for Nimbus, R4 and Melodyne Essential, as well as a year of Groove3 access. 

That's what I thought. I had gone to the Izotope portal to see what my loyalty discount would be ($149). Then got to looking at what I had and what was I going to get with MPS 4/1? Thought I was missing something. I now know why I didn't jump on this when MPS 4 came out.

Okay. So I jumped. Of course I did.

If anyone's interested in a 1 year All Access Pass of Groove 3 for $60 (instead of $150 / sale $100) do let me know. That'll cut half off the $120 upgrade. Or I could of course part with Melodyne Essential to achieve similar result.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...